Thread: Windows 7 print spooler might be corrupted to incompatible software or hardware as it fails to open

Windows 7 print spooler might be corrupted to incompatible software or hardware as it fails to open

I have recently brought Windows 7 and installed in my computer a week ago. After that I have started installing my hardware and software that I need. After some time when I tried to install a Sony webcam that I have brought six month before I found that my printer stopped working and I have tried to reinstall and also to reset the printer so that it might work but all the attempts are have the same result of failure. It fetches me the error message that says “Print spooler stopped working”. So please if you know the solution of this situation then please reply me I am waiting.

Re: Windows 7 print spooler might be corrupted to incompatible software or hardware as it fails to open

To solve the issue try the following method I am not confident about the result, but it always gives the positive result in such cases.
    1. Select the Start button, and type services.msc and strike the Enter button.
    2. And after that you should Scroll down to Print spooler.
    3. Then Right click and select the properties, select the tab “Dependencies”
    4. After that note all of the related service planned, and then terminate the Print Spooler Properties window.
    5. And replicate the over steps for the needy services noted.
    6. If you find any of the dependent services are misplaced or unable to start, try to uninstall all the installed printer drivers and then install them again.

Re: Windows 7 print spooler might be corrupted to incompatible software or hardware as it fails to open

The simplest method if you need to find that Windows 7workstation has spooler working properly or not you have to run regedit. And find the way to HKLM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Spooler. And execute an export of this entrance. It might be saved with the name if spooler.reg. Find it and then copy it to the affected appliance. And then double click to bring into the registry. After this you should restart the computer unit. After that you should browse to the services and start the service.

In today’s world there is such software available in the market that can easily fix all the issue related with the printer spooler. Best software which will assist you to solve the problem is printer spooler fix wizard. The printer spooler fix software will allow you to solve printer spooler fault information and spoolsv.exe service. And can fix the certain file corruption issue regarding printer.