Thread: Need a driver for Creative Zen Touch for windows 7

Need a driver for Creative Zen Touch for windows 7

Is there a driver to acquire my zen touch to run by means of windows 7. Cheers richardtry to upgrading your firmware to the most recent version and endeavor to attach it I am certain there are plenty of comparable discussion regarding this tribulations, on the other hand I have not seen several by means of Windows 7 as OS. My tribulations are categorically in the recognition of the driver, in view of the fact by means of the intention of the MTP apparatus is not running appropriately. I have comprised and try a assortment of probable solutions, additional than none of them have comprised worked, i.e the removal of the driver in device manager, try a custom script for the inf file, eliminated of the entire USB/portable related drivers. It’s sad with the intention of no recovery tools are yet compatible by means of Windows 7.

Re: Need a driver for Creative Zen Touch for windows 7

I have comprised the similar tribulations, I have an previous 20gb zen touch (DAP-HD0014) Microsoft tell you it determine to install mechanically by means of windows 7. Additional than it does not. Creative merely encompass drivers for vista and they do not work. Give the impression of being similar to the player is going in the bin, embarrassment actually, its similar to innovative. I have comprised and given the impression of being from side to side the sites contents and am uncertain which software/driver package you refer to, the connection brings up a general search. Giving the impression of being under Vista alternative so far none have worked. Be able to somebody immediately leave the exact file name of the software in difficulty, in view of the fact with the intention of the connection is buggy, on an older system which power provide blew up the connection worked, on this one it does not.

The Native drivers are a set of software files by means of the intention of come by means of the Microsoft operating system. These permit the operating system to be familiar by means of and control the functionality of an apparatus. The Windows Vista contain native operating system sustain or maintain for a number of Creative products at the same time as additional determine to require you to obtain drivers commencing from Creative. As drivers might not be obtainable for a number of or the entire of your hardware, one alternative to retain the functionality of such hardware is to maintain your existing Windows version or description and install Windows Vista in a dual boot arrangement. Make a note of: The MP3 creation ZEN Micro, ZEN Sleek, ZEN Xtra and ZEN Touch require the most recent firmware to make sure Native Support in Window Vista.

I was having the similar tribulations by means of my Zen Vision beneath Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit. No matter what I endeavor beginning eliminating the usb root hubs and reinstalling drivers, not anything would get the mtp usb machine driver to load. I originate by means of the intention of the mtp usb device driver determine to load acceptably as long as you are plugging the USB cable into a undeviating port and not working with it from side to side a USB hub. At first I consideration it might be due to an erroneous USB voltage, additional than the hub I am utilizing is a powered Belkin hub. Extremely strange. So give by means of the intention of a shot.

Does not work for me. Ttranquil I get 'Driver not installed'. I checkered by means of the entire USB ports on my laptop additional than not anything works. There must be a method - I be familiar with there must be. The Zen charges absent and says its dock. Creative Media Player tells me to attach the zen. Extremely maddening this anybody some ideas, would be grateful for it extremely much. Besides utilizing media explorer, endeavor utilize additional players such as windows media player or winamp. Are you capable to get it associated? I am having extremely analogous tribulations. In the apparatus manager my zen is scheduled as an 'Unknown Device' I have endeavor put out of action it and uninstalling the drivers then scanning for hardware changes.

I have comprised an 8 GB zen. I did run by means of XP. I recall it having a couple tribulations in relation to being predictable as the wrong type of apparatus. On 7 it’s not even documented. Are the drivers on the device analogous by means of Windows 7. I immediately endeavor utilizing my roommates xp apparatus and I get the similar outcome as by means of my windows 7. It does not be familiar by means of the apparatus. In the device manager it is beneath the USB tree and scheduled as an unknown apparatus. Is this the end of the imaginative zens reign of power. Apparently Zen V's hold up or maintain merely reaches to XP and Vista. In view of the fact by means of the intention of the Zen V is kinda measured an old model there is no recognized hold up or maintain yet for Zen V on windows 7.