Thread: In Windows 7 wireless keyboard 3000 version 2 randomly activates ALT key

In Windows 7 wireless keyboard 3000 version 2 randomly activates ALT key

I have installed Windows 7 in my desktop system. And I have bought optical wireless mouse and keyboard keyboard 3000 v2.0. It looks like at casual period when I am typing with my keyboard, the system mechanically enters the ALT for me, and it really makes my content wrong whatever I am typing and forcefully making me into accidental menus. So please if you have any idea then help me. I am waiting for your reply with solution.
    Last edited by Honda Yeru; 10-12-2010 at 03:28 AM.

Re: In Windows 7 wireless keyboard 3000 version 2 randomly activates ALT key

You should try to replace your keyboard with your old wired keyboard to check whether this situation arise with the entire keyboard or only with the particular keyboard 3000 version 2.0. If it doesn’t face the same issue then you should be sure that you might have some problem with your software. You should install latest update of your antivirus and scan the whole system because this might happens due to some virus. And reply me the result.

With your suggestion I have tried to work after replacing my new keyboard with my old keyboard and was happening again. So I am now sure that it is the issue regarding the software. But still after updating my antivirus and I have completely scanned my whole computer I have the same issues. But I am happy that this is not the issue of my new Mouse and Keyboard. But please help me I am still in need of suggestion…..help

In past I had identical problem on my system for few days but now I resolved the issue and fixed the problem. I have this issue on my Microsoft Wired Keyboard. After lots of method I have uninstalled my all the windows updates and then making sure that other area, time, keyboard, etc all are with right settings. After that I have at last tried safe boot and it really worked for me. I came to know that the problem was arising due to the program called "Caffeine". I have come to the conclusion that I have solved the issue after restarting my computer 10 times. On your PC this might be due to some other application that you have installed. So try the step it will work for my best wises are with you Good luck.