Thread: Windows 7 cannot connect to LaserJet 1020 printer

Windows 7 cannot connect to LaserJet 1020 printer

I have laptop running on windows 7. I am facing problem while connecting my laptop with the LaserJet 1020 printer. The problem is that my laptop is unable to connect with this printer. I don’t know why suddenly I have started facing this problem. How will i be able to solve this problem? Is there anyone who has faced the same problem or have some solution related with this problem. Do help. I will be eagerly waiting for your reply. So please try to post your reply as early as you can. Thanks.

Re: Windows 7 cannot connect to LaserJet 1020 printer

Your problem seems to be related with the printer driver, so in order to solve this particular problem I will advise you to update the driver for you HP printer. If this is not solving your problem, then you will have to uninstall the driver then driver and install the fresh copy of driver from the HP site. I hope that after trying this solution you will definitely be able to solve your problem. So try it out. If you have any success regarding this problem, then reply me back. Best of luck.

Have you tried to connect your printer with some other computer? If not then try it out, because this will let you know whether the problem is with the Hp printer or with you machine. You can also try to reconfigure the Printer setting on your laptop. I think after trying this fix you will be able to fix your problem. If you require more help on this problem, then I reply me back.

Even I am facing the same problem on my computer. When i am trying to connect my printer with my computer, then it is not getting connecting. Instead of that it gives me the message saying that” Cannot connect to the printer and the printer process does not exist” I don’t know why I am getting this message. I have already tried to reinstall the driver several times, but of no use. I am really struck with this problem now and not finding any way to come out of this problem. So I need your support on this issue. Thanks.

Try out the fix which I am suggesting you. Go to the printer properties and then go to the Advanced Print processor. Here you note down the current processor which is being set. After doing that now try to change it to Winprint. After doing that now try to connect the printer to your machine. I hope that after trying this fix you will be able to solve your problem. Hope have helped you.

I have implemented the solution of going to the printer properties and the going to the advance and changing the current processor. After trying this fix I was able to solve my problem. Now the printer is working well and not showing any such problem. It was really a nice solution as it had solved my problem and I will like to thank you out for this kind support and also for spending your precious time in giving me the reply.