Thread: windows 7: driver for hp m1522nf printer

windows 7: driver for hp m1522nf printer

Recently bought the hp m1522nf multifunction printer which is attached with my HP pavilion laptop which compatible with windows 7 platform, and this was worked fine till the last few days. But there was I found a problem with the printer is that, last two days ago when I attempt to print a word document. During the printing process it stopped working. I don’t have any idea on these type of problem and simply un-install the driver. But the problem is I have no installation disk of that driver. And by searching the driver installation file in HP web site, I did not found. Now my printer is work less. I did not recognize the printer problem. What should I do now? Is there any trick to get my printer in working mode again?

Re: windows 7: driver for hp m1522nf printer

I am also having the same printer with my Dell Inspiron laptop. And the machine is running under windows 7 platform. The printer is really a good one, by this you can able to do more than one task at a time. But few days ago I also encounter a problem in the printer which was creates some problem during attempt for print. I did the same tricks that you did while you encounter the problem. But I regain the printer by simply install the windows vista compatible driver in my machine, and I heard that the windows vista compatible driver is able to works with windows 7. So I suggest you to download and install the windows vista driver for the printer. This will definitely help you. but while you are downloading the driver make sure that you are downloading the correct one which is compatible with the machine architecture.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

Similar issue in Dell my machine which is attached with the HP DeskJet printer. The problem is occurred while I tried to print more than 10 copy’s at time, this very easily print first 6 copies but after that I does not printing the rest copies. I thought that cartage is empty, that why this problem occurred. But after check that one I found that was ok. And while the problem occurred there is no error message flashed in the screen. I just worried that the printer is damaged. Though I am not able to invest some amount to repair this one. So what can I do now? What is exactly the problem is? So I am here to gain some information or tricks to solve this issue. Suggest me something to overcome from this problem.

Though you already check the cartage and if this miss ok, then I think there should be any issue with the printer hardware. Before that do a simply trick to check whether the printer connector is on or not. Which might be help you to at least locate the problem. So first un-plug the printer from machine and reboot your Dell computer. Now re-attach the printer with your machine and wait till the window will flashes the message that I recognize the hardware of the device that you attached. If it does not appear in your screen then be sure that there definitely issue with the printer hardware driver. so in that case I suggest you to download and install the latest version driver of the printer. If you are already having the installation disk then you can also do this by that one. Place it into your CD ROM drive and run the installation process, by following some of the simple instruction for the installation. Go through this, I am sure that it will help you.

I encounter this problem many times in my printer, so I would like to suggest you some of the tips to detect where the actual problem , then you might be able to solve that problem. First of all make sure that the printer properly plugged with machine and responding correctly with its functionalities. Is there any light detection happened in your printer, if this happens then it meaning that, there is some problem in your printer. Try to restart the printer, along with that also unplug it from your machine. And replug after few minutes. This will works if there is any minor problem in your machine. Did you changed any settings, or might be changed by any faulty. So check properly whether there is any setting changed or not. This type problem also some times occurred for the mis-configuration or look for the specification with the machine. Check the internet portion of your printer whether there is any problem in paper tray, if any paper or other thing then this will might be damaged the drum. Go through this to check the problem of your printer. I hope these will surely some how help you to over come from the problem.

According to my knowledge some of the printers are having “self-test” diagnostic facility, look for this option in your machine, this will might be help you to resolve the issue that you are facing. Along with that suggest you to check the properties of your printer, make sure all settings are properly configured with your machine. To start self test mode hold and press down the main button of your printer. During this process if the printer makes any strange noise then be sure there should be any mechanical faulty in your printer. And this problem is can be solve by the manufacturer. Also I would like to suggest you to check whether the cable is properly connected with the machine, also in your machine look for the properties of the printer application. if you found any problem in the cable then change the cable with a good quality firewire. Go though this, hope this will help you to resolve your issue.