Thread: Windows 7 does not recognise my sony TRV-350 camcorder

Windows 7 does not recognise my sony TRV-350 camcorder

I have installed windows 7 on one of my laptop and I am facing some problem with it. The problem is that the windows 7 do not recognizes my Sony TRV-350 camcorder. I have tried to check the camcorder on another computer and this computer is running on windows XP. My camcorder is getting recognized by this computer running XP. So why it is not getting recognized by windows 7. I don’t have any idea related with this problem. So I will require your help in order to solve this particular issue. If you have any suggestion regarding this problem, then please do help me out. Thanks.

Re: Windows 7 does not recognise my sony TRV-350 camcorder

I have gone through you problem and I will like to tell you that you will require to install the latest drivers for you windows 7 OS on your machine. If doing this does not solve the problem, then you will require reinstalling the drivers on your windows 7 machine. I think you will be able to solve your problem after trying this fix; this is because few days back even I was facing the same problem on my laptop and when I tried the same solution on my machine then the problem was being solved out. So you to try out this one and see what outcome you get after trying this solution.

Even I am facing the same issue with my Sony camcorder. I have already tried the solution of updating the driver and reinstalling the driver, but any of this fixes are not able to solve my problem. I have also tried to reinstall the windows 7 operating system several times on my laptop, but even this is not helping me out. I am getting ready frustrated now as I am not able to transfer my photos from my camcorder to my laptop. Is there anyone who can help me out in solving this problem? Even if you have some knowledge related with this problem, then please do help me out do. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

I think the problem which you are facing is related with the operating system. There might be case such that the operating system might have not been installed properly or it might be corrupted. So I will advise you to restore you system back to the point where the system was running fine. I think that after trying this fix you will definitely be able to fix your problem. If still you are not able to solve your problem, then try to make contact with the Sony support center. Hope have helped you.

Thanks for the reply. I have tried your solution of reinstalling the driver for my windows 7 and it has really solved my problem. After reinstalling the driver when i connected my camcorder with the laptop, then it was now getting recognized by my windows 7 operating system. It was really a wonderful solution using which you I have solved my problem, so finally I will like to thank you out for the help which you have provided to me.