Thread: Getting error "Mail cannot install on this computer!"

Getting error "Mail cannot install on this computer!"

I have tried to install the Mac os x on my system and between the installation it gives me an error saying that "Mail cannot install on this computer! " I don't know why it is giving me this error and also not allowing me to complete the setup. I have recently purchased the setup disk from ebay. Please help me to get rid of this issue as soon as possible because i want to install the Mac os x.

Re: Getting error "Mail cannot install on this computer!"

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that the CD that you are using is not a proper source. And if you want to do the proper installation then the source form which you are trying to install the setup is not proper. I think that you have to change the disk and then check out with any other disk and see whether it works or not. I am sure that using another disk will not give you the problem.

Well I guess you have to insert the CD properly and then boot it properly and the boot the setup and then you have to run the disk utility which it contain. Then you will find the menu bar after the first page loads. Then you have to click on the random installation then you can easily install the Mac os x. ou have to also run the disk repair and then also set the repair permissions. After that it will not give you any kind of error

I was also facing the similar kind of problem and was not able to install the operating system on my laptop and I think you are also going through the same phase. Now what you have to do here is that just contact the apple customer support and see whether they help you in this case. I hope that they will cooperate with you and also help you to fix the issue.