| || |
Join Date: Nov 2008
Re: Coprocessor driver is not found in windows 7
I think this can be solved by running the program in the compatibility mode so to do the things you need to follow the steps given below:
- GO to the program whir you have saved this program to install the driver and then right click n the programs shortcut, .exe file.
- After this you need to click on the properties of the installation program file.
- Now after doing the above things as suggested click on the Compatibility tab.
- To Run a Program in Compatibility Mode makes sure the Run this program in compatibility mode for option which is available in the Compatibility tab box and then hit on the fall down set of choices arrow and choose which edition of Windows the program was complete for.
- To Change the Settings for a Program ensures or unchecks the situation you desire for the program.
- To Change the Privilege Level of a Program ensures or unchecks the Run this program as an administrator box to allow or put out of action this choice
- To Change All of These Settings above for All Users hit on the Change settings for all users key Repeat steps 4, 5, and 6 in this window to affect them to all consumer on the computer and then click OK. To apply the changes again click on the OK.