Thread: ATI Radeon 7500 driver does not support windows 7 aero effect

ATI Radeon 7500 driver does not support windows 7 aero effect

I installed IBM ThinkPad t42 by means of windows 7 Ultimate today, trouble I encompass is that it seems that this graphic card ATI Radeon 7500 or driver doesn’t carry aero and shows this error: The present video card might carry Aero by a driver that is acquiescent by means of the Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM). I have also got in touch with the manufacturer of your laptop or video card intended for a WDDM-compatible driver. Video card driver does not maintain aero consequence. Please can somebody point me in the correct directions, as I cannot place the basic glance of windows 7?

Re: ATI Radeon 7500 driver does not support windows 7 aero effect

I have looked for the solution of your problem on the internet a lot but I didn’t able to found the solution for the issue you are getting my search shows that Radeon 7500 do not possess the DirectX9 PixelShaders support. So you will not able to get the Aero Glass effect from the windows 7. I have searched for the solution but unable to get so I would like to suggest you to go for the Radeon 9500 which will be able to get what you desire for.

I think to get the desired solution you need to do the following things which I stating below for this you need to log in as administrators:
    • Unlock Device Manager which can be done by clicking on the Start button and after this form the list click on the Control Panel and then go to the System and Maintenance and then proceed to the Device Manager. If you are incited for an administrator code word or verification provide confirmation and password.
    • In Device Manager Place the gadget you desire to modernize and then dual click the gadget name.
    • Hit on the Driver tag after this hit on the Update Driver and go after the commands.

A number of elder programs may be mismatched by means of Aero. When you use the program, Aero may discontinue working for as extended as the program is working. So close the program as closing the program should repair Aero. To keep away from this trouble, make sure by means of the producer of the program to observe if there is an edition accessible that is compatible by means of ATI Radeon 7500. I think this way you will be able to get the solution for the issue.

I have searched on the net and found that the ATI card you are using is not compatible with the operating system you are using. So I would like to tell you to use the graphic card which supports the direct as the card which are supporting to the direct x will be able to give you the desired solution. So upgrade the card to a latest graphic card and also search for the compatible card for windows 7