Thread: UAC disabled launching Firefox

UAC disabled launching Firefox

I use Mozilla Firefox as the default Internet browser only do I have every time I want to confirm start it using a user account control the access of Firefox, "make changes on that computer before." When I initially installed it, it was great every time without having to give permission, but now I have a newer version and do not bypass. Turn off the User Account Control I do not want yes. Incidentally, I have Sony Vaio and Windows 7 if it is a necessary info. So what can I do so I can run Firefox without having to confirm each time access to?

Re: UAC disabled launching Firefox

Regarding this I have one solution you just try that I hope this will help you. Please uninstall Firefox completely and delete again, if still available, the directory in which it was installed. If you have no important things in the user profile from Firefox, have you should remove this immediately to leave. Then one day install the latest version of Firefox again. Firefox only needs the software update itself once administrator rights, but never in normal operation.

I think you are getting this kind of error on to the version 3.6. I'm aware. At first it ran so well confirm without constantly. Once I got by mistake when I really wanted to do something else right-click on the "Open as administrator 'clicked. But for the life I do not think it should be something like that, but it's something since the time point that I allow Firefox always has to "make changes to my Computer. I have not tried it; I will look the same again.

I have uninstalled Firefox ever completely erase anything else, it is still deleted. I even have my system on the moment before it started to recover. Yes I agree with you, because it was at first with me. Even with other I wrote that the only thing I can remember me that I have made is that I once Firefox "run as administrator" did, but I cannot imagine how to do something to could have. Well, I still try again to uninstall Firefox and create a new account, but I'm not very optimistic. Thanks anyway for your help so far, but I could still use some.

That was it. At first I could not change the box, but when I "change settings for all users" then clicked on the bottom turn, and I also clicked the box with the same description, I could remove it and it works! Thank you, I'm almost a little embarrassing that there is something as mundane as that was, and I have not noticed it. Despite everything, thank you!

That was it. At first I could not change the box, but when I "change settings for all users" then clicked on the bottom turn, and I also clicked the box with the same description, I could remove it and it works! Thank you, I'm almost a little embarrassing that there is something as mundane as that was, and I have not noticed it. Despite everything, thank you!