Thread: Windows 7 drivers for motherboard With Nvidia chipset

Windows 7 drivers for motherboard With Nvidia chipset

I am using system with the Asus M2NC51-AR (HematiteXL) motherboard which is having the windows 7 operating system and also having Intel core 2 duo processor with 2 GB RAM. I have installed the Nvidia chip-set so I need the driver which is compatible to windows 7 operating system I want to let you know that it is 32 bit operating system. So please help me to find the driver for the system.

Re: Windows 7 drivers for motherboard With Nvidia chipset

I think you should try this driver for the system and windows 7 that is GeForce . this driver which is tested by the WHQL and it is certified driver which is supports to the new GeForce GTX 580 and GeForce GTX 460 SE. So I think this helps you to get the desired solution as I have searched a lot but didn’t found any solution I think this will help you out of this issue. So try using this and then see if this helps you or not.

Are there some answer by means of the nvidia 680i chipset up till now - when I set up win7 it put out of action my Nvidia Ethernet driver and all extra drivers on my motherboard - too in XP and Vista, I don’t be familiar with how it’s probable except it did it and my computer is immobile having troubles and I have formatted every drives 3 times - following 2 tries by means of installing Win7. Please help me.

I think this will help you to get the desired solution for the issue you are getting from the chipset so try doing these things and then see if this helps you or not:
    • First I would like to tell you that turn off the system from the power connector it should be done for 30 to 60 seconds.
    • After this just go to the BIOS and disable on card and the other one should be untouched that the other will remain unaffected that means enabled.
    • After this open the windows 7 and I think this will help you to find one LAN card and now you can install the driver which will be done.