Thread: Blue Screen ntoskrnl.exe in Windows XP

Blue Screen ntoskrnl.exe in Windows XP

So to my main problem is For some time I have always sometimes longer and sometimes shorter time a blue screen on my laptop. It is an Inspiron 1545 with the operating system Windows XP. I noticed that the blue screen only occurs when I have internet connection. I run Blue Screen View and always told me something of a ntoskrnl.exe I do not know what it is and what could be a problem because of a After some searching on the internet I came across a page on which there were several reasons for this error and one of them has to do with the drivers. I came up with the idea that maybe my wireless driver could be the cause and wanted to reinstall it, but I need so the driver from Dell did, but it is not on the page can be found.
    My question: Can anyone tell me perhaps what is the reason for this blue screen and / or how do I get the correct wireless driver can? I make the next crash a pic of blue screen and put it in here. so maybe you can start so what. And currently I am using Dell Wireless 1397 WLAN Mini-Card.

Re: Blue Screen ntoskrnl.exe in Windows XP

The Inspiron 4310 is the At Dell, you have to sometimes the drivers This stupid thing. Who programmed the one shot? The best way to delete all cookies and then try again. Then choose a normal download. Why the thing is not deleted, I do not know. So what to do in order to get rid of from this issue? I also do not have much more information.

Now is exactly what happened, I did not want. I have uninstalled my wireless driver and wanted to install the new, but after installing it says: "No compatible hardware found. The software you want to install it is not supported by this system. The software is not installed. The installation program is terminated. “I once had tried to install the new driver, as the old was still there, but since he has tide the same error message and now I have no wireless more. How could I be so stupid (What should I do now to return to get internet connection I am now to put on a different instrument to that question would be even better if everything were shot D??

On the class, containing Windoze. You can try using your Windows system restore point to revert to the points before you've installed the driver. Start ---> Programs ---> Accessories ---> System Tools ---> System Restore. As a point of take hours if it is there. Downloads from the web and I think you will easily get it. And in that there is again the friction extra for 1545 Windows 7 64bit.

Thanks for the tip! I drive down the laptop actually almost never, but I could take the time before a Windows update that was installed by the start by BS Phew I hope this works. I just put the system restore and hope. It is milk for mice! He says in the rescue experiments, even if I take a different point in time that some file is corrupted or something and that he has done nothing so I am not able to even another picture of the error message attach. Oh, I almost forgot! From the new link you gave me I downloaded the driver again (you had sent me a 1510 but I have the correct then found themselves ) And the installation went well (where I've usually got the error, it has installed), but even after a reboot it will still not connect: '(no more It's this reception symbol with the lines, but as a kind of computer screen or box with a red X through and a plug or something I even hang a picture on I'm desperate as I could uninstall the driver in the head? I hope you help me this time can I know I edit a lot So I remembered that before uninstalling my wireless driver, were 3 pieces for the network. Although I had uninstalled only one, were missing in one second Maybe that's the reason ..? I had not noticed how the now missing is, so I wanted to ask, is there still a way to find it? Here I could have bit someone in the forum is also a Inspiron 1545 with Win 7 Home Premium 64. But I think it's too complicated (I could make it so, if there is no other possibility.