Thread: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit : 5.1 Surround Sound speaker system not working properly

Windows 7 Professional 64-bit : 5.1 Surround Sound speaker system not working properly

Having a very peculiar problem in my windows 7 Professional 64-bit system architecture compatible machine. I recently bought a 5.1 surrounding speaker, which was working file till the last few days, but after that it suddenly creates problem regarding the sound output. It stops to give sound. I checked the speaker connectivity, but found nothing. I played the file in VLC media player. What is the main problem, anyone having any suggestion on this topic?

Re: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit : 5.1 Surround Sound speaker system not working properly

Did you try with other machine? If this works fine with the second one the, I think this problem is might be for the machine, the driver might be the cause. So I suggest you to update the audio driver which is installed in your machine. For that locate the driver from device manager and right click on the driver and then select update option. After the update reboot the machine, try with this, I hope this will might be help you. During this process unplug the speaker.

Re: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit : 5.1 Surround Sound speaker system not working properly

Make sure that you are properly jacked the speaker wit h your machine and along with that also try to Connect other output device to the same port for the confirmation of, port is running ok. Reboot the machine and along with that re-plug the speaker. And re-plug it in to your machine, if this creates the similar issue still then I think this will be any internal issue in your speaker. You should consult with the technician.

As per my opinion there might be any problem in the player where you are playing that particular. Because I had the similar issue, my 3.1 USB speaker also stopped working, in general mi thought there should be any problem in the speaker but this was in the player. So I reinstall the player and the problem gone. So I suggest you to check whether the same filled is working in other player, if it runs then sure that there is no problem in your machine, there is any problem in your speaker.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain