Thread: Getting repeated warnings related with the backup

Getting repeated warnings related with the backup

I have a computer running on windows 7 operating system. I normally use external IEEE 1394 drive for backup, but now I am getting some problem with it. Now when I perform the backup then I get continuous error message. So can anyone there help me out with this problem? Greatly need your support on this problem. Ant help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Getting repeated warnings related with the backup

For this problem I will suggest you to go the website of the hard drive manufacturer. From there you have to download their utilities software. This software will help you to check your drive. It is freely available on the internet. So try out this fix and I hope that you will be able to solve your problem. If you need further help on this topic, then reply me back.

The same problem even I am facing with my laptop. I am facing this problem from the day when I have upgraded my operating system from windows XP to 7. I have refer you solution and there you have mentioned that the utility software. So I have searched lot on the site, but I am not able to find it out. So can you please help me out in finding the utility? It would be better if you will provide me the link of that site. Do help me out. Thanks.

I will advise you to change the firewire driver to the LEGACY one. For doing this you will require to go to Device Manager>> IEEE 1394 Bus Controller>> IEEE 1394 Bus Controller. Then you will have to choose the legacy in the list. I hope that after trying out this solution you will be able to solve your problem. Hope have helped you out.