Thread: Licenses of Microsoft products

Licenses of Microsoft products

In my class are increasingly facing the question is asked whether it is really in WinXP Prof. version is for the 64-bit version? Maybe someone can post here, how to find them.
    1. The ReadMe.txt is written for all versions of WinXP
    2. The Versions is identical to that of WinXP Prof. VersionsNr 32-bit
    3. Prof. realease date for WinXP 64-bit offieziell until next year

WinXP Prof. version which will now have we?

Re: Licenses of Microsoft products

Then sure, this misinformation will be made public, there is in all leaflets from the 64-bit version of the speech and this is already (in times of the new AMD processors), a large and important difference. So I know this much information. And I have got this from Google. And I hope this information will going to help you.

It is quite conceivable that the 64-bit version can be had even if is out look on the market. I am not able to at the present say for confident, although in theory should also include 64-bit version to be related in the future. And I got this information from one of my friend and I hope this will going to help you. I am confident about it for the reason that I have also faced this kind of issue many of the times.

The previously issued licenses for WinXP are all for WinXP Professional (Standard). If anyone actually has a 64-bit machine, so for the 64-bit version can be assigned a serial number as the default number is not there to work. AMD's run probably with the 32-bit version. Install in doubt, the CD automatically takes the appropriate version of the processor (on the CD, both versions are on it) - and then would not work the serial number. As for duplicate serial numbers - for "old" products, there is no activation and even a key. But he is the legal protection that the product is not a pirated copy. For the newer products each with its own key that is according to the activation "used up" accordingly.