Thread: Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers code 52

Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers code 52

Hello friends, I freshly upgraded my main Windows Vista desktop to Windows 7. I chose to upgrade instead of doing a clean install for the reason that I had a many of the programs installed that I did not want to reinstall because it is too time consuming. The entire upgrade process wasn’t too terrible, I had to uninstall a only some of the programs and reinstall them after the upgrade. In addition to the uninstall/install, I encountered a small number of odd troubles after the upgrade. The problem I encountered is Windows is unable to verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A latest hardware or software alteration may have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that may be malicious software from an unidentified source. (Code 52) please help

Re: Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers code 52

The driver may be unspecified or corrupted. Try one of the following steps:
    • If the device is a CD or DVD drive then use the Automated Troubleshooting Service, at the Microsoft Support Web site
    • Go to the device manufacturer’s Web page and download and set up the most recent suitable driver for the device.
    • Look for for likely solutions for your particular device on the Microsoft Support Web site. For illustration, for problems interrelated with an iPod, you might look for for “code 52” iPod.

Let us try this troubleshooting technique and verify if it helps you to resolve this issue.
    Erase the DVD-CD "Upper Filter" and "Lower Filter" Entry Before we go any additional changes and also try to first backup the Registry. The technique or task contains steps that tell you how to change the registry. However, severe troubles may take place if you change the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For additional safety, back up the registry before you change it. Then, you can restore the registry if an issue occurs:
    1. First click to the Start menu, go to the in the “Search” bar and type “REGEDIT” and press Enter.
    2. Right click Computer which is in the left pane, now into the “File” menu select “Export”, and then in the “Export range” select “All” select Desktop in the “Save” in box and type backup in “File Name”. Press “Save”. Also note that the backup file is on the Desktop and named backup.reg. We can just restore the registry by double-clicking the backup.reg file.
    3. First click to the Start menu, go to the in the “Search” bar and type “REGEDIT” and press Enter
    4. Trace the Upper Filters value in the given key in the registry:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\ {36FC9E60-C465-11CF-8065-444553450000}
    5. Now go on to the “Edit” menu, click “Delete”, and then click “OK”.
    6. Trace the Lower Filters value under the similar key in the registry:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{36FC9E60-C465-11CF-8065-444553450000}
    7. On the “Edit” menu, click “Delete”, and then click “OK”.
    8. Quit Registry Editor and restart the computer.

Please let us inform if this assists you in resolving the problem or if additional support is needed.

I had solved the problem by doing the role backing the drivers to one pair to the presently installed drivers. The wireless straight away turned on when this was completed. I also had the other solution for it, which I searched from many other sites, first restart the computer. And then Press 'F8' during the restart, after that select Disable Driver Signature Enforcement from the boot menu. This solved the driver issue in my case. Hope this will help you out from the issue.

This problem may occur due to unsigned derivers. To sign it follow this steps: At the starting click the Start button from the main windows, in the Start Search Bar type "sigverif" (without quotation marks) and then press Enter. Secondly click the "Start" button to make a check. After checking then click to the Close and the Advanced buttons, Click View Log button and then a log file will be displayed. Click “File” and save as a "SIGVERIF.TXT" file on the desktop. After it upload it to the Microsoft support. To make sure whether it is a signed driver problem, restart your machine and then press the function key F8 before Windows 7 starts and choose the Disable driver signing and notice if your device works. If it doesn't, you have another issue.