Thread: Need Microsoft Bluetooth enumerator Driver on windows 7

Need Microsoft Bluetooth enumerator Driver on windows 7

My brother has purchased a Samsung Laptop R580 last week and is making use of Windows 7 32 bit. When I observe in the Device Manager I establish that two items by means of an Exclaimation Mark right adjacent to "Bluetooth Peripherial Device" beneath additional Devices. As of from the properties I establish that those two items by means of trouble are positioned on "Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator". I attempt on the way to carry out Windows update to obtain the driver however it state no update accessible. In addition to it I cannot discover this driver online. Can anybody assist me on the way to solve this trouble? Many Thanks for your suggestion.

Re: Need Microsoft Bluetooth enumerator Driver on windows 7

As per my knowledge the Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator arrives into play at what time you plug up the Bluetooth device not including the driver anywhere inside Windows 7 it automatically installs its driver.Subsequent to Windows notice Bluetooth device, it is proscribed by means of Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator as well as not the third-party driver.

A means on the way to install the Bluetooth driver out by means of the manufacturer to fix trouble.
    Attempt to rename the Bth.inf file and see if this helps to solve your trouble.
    First of all rename the %WINDIR%\inf\Bth.inf file on the way to Bth.bak previous to you install or stack.On the way to rename the file, follow the following steps::

1. Go to Start button and select Run, now type %windir%\inf in the Open box, as well as after that click OK.
    2. Now Right-click on Bth.inf, and after that click Rename.
    3. Rename Bth.inf to Bth.bak, and after that press ENTER.

You just need to Download the Bluetooth driver from Samsung website.Download the Bluetooth driver for your laptop and Install the Bluetooth driver. Just follow the below steps to Install the bluetooth driver:

1. Go to Start button and select Run, now type devmgmt.msc the Open box, as well as after that click Enter.
    2. Locate the device.
    3. After this Right-click the device, as well as after that click Update Driver.
    4. Just follow the steps that come into view on the monitor in the Hardware Update Wizard on the way to identify your own driver for the Bluetooth device.

I am also having extremely like problem by means of Bluetooth connectivity involving my new Dell Inspiron 1764 as well as my Blackberry Storm2 9550.I go behind each and every one setup commands as well as at what time the two devices are prepared to pair, their combination codes do not match. There are no ways on the way to manually enter a code in any device.I go behind the instructions offer above however establish myself trapped trying on the way to place correct drivers for my laptop at the same time as I am making use of a USB Bluetooth device somewhat than the internal device from Dell.Computer is able to pair by means of additional devices as well as so be able to the blackberry.Do you have some proposal?

I obtain the similar mistake (non-matching combination codes) if I attempt on the way to join all the way through windows or else all the way through the blackberry desktop software.Is it achievable to go into these codes manually within Windows 7?Thank you in advance for every approaching you are able to provide.