Thread: Sony DR-BT50 Bluetooth Headphones unable to connect on Windows 7

Sony DR-BT50 Bluetooth Headphones unable to connect on Windows 7

Hi to all, I had currently upgraded the Window 7; the problem I got here is I am unable to connect my Bluetooth headphone. I am having the Sony DR-BT50 Bluetooth Headphone. On my Vista operating system it use to work successfully. When I try to connect it under the audio tab of the Bluetooth, it waits for some time and finally it stops. I then tried to re-install the device but it not helped me. I also tried to get the Bluetooth update for Windows 7 OS but it still fails to validate the Bluetooth device. Please help me what can I do to connect my Bluetooth headphone to the Windows 7.

Re: Sony DR-BT50 Bluetooth Headphones unable to connect on Windows 7

I do not have any kind of information about its compatibility with windows 7 operating system. I would recommend you to get in touch with its manufacturer and check about its compatibility. What kind of the error messages it is displaying? The majority of the devices and drivers that work with Windows Vista will work with Windows 7. I will recommend you to uninstall the drivers. After uninstalling restart the system and then set up the drivers again. If you still have the instruction booklet of it then follow the instructions for installing the Bluetooth device.

There might be a problem with the drivers for the Bluetooth headset on to the other mainframe. Try to update the drivers for the Bluetooth headphone; it may help you out to fix this difficulty: first click on to the Start menu. Go to the search window, in that type the device manager. Now expand the device in the device manager window. Do the right click on to the device, from the menu select the properties options, in property click to the Driver tab, lastly click on the Update driver option. And then click OK. See whether it shows any kind of exclamation mark with the device. The exclamation mark indicates the problem with the driver installed. Update a driver for hardware that is not performing properly. this will help you

I have the Laptop with Broadcom and I still try to get the Bluetooth update for the Windows 7 but it usually fails to validate the Bluetooth headphone. We need to download and install the updated driver from the manufacturer web page to get the full functionality from the device. Are you using a dongle for the Bluetooth or are you using the integrated device for your laptop to connect to the headphones. If you is being using the dongle then try to put out of action that is disable the on board Bluetooth in to the BIOS. I can easily connect my Bluetooth device to the system without any problem.