Thread: Windows 7 notification “Troubleshooting Required”

Windows 7 notification “Troubleshooting Required”

I have desktop computer that working normally good but it giving me some problem. This computer is running under Microsoft Windows 7 system, has AMD ATHLON processor @2.9GHz, motherboard of ASUS p-series, 4GB of RAM, 500GB hard drive. Whenever I start my computer one small icon is display at the task-bar in a window, when I click on this icon it said I require Troubleshoot for the system. This message said something about that wifi mini-port adapter has some driver problem and also state that keyboard driver is lost. I don’t know why this is happening with my system. This problem is look like
    “Microsoft Virtual WI-Fi Mini-port Adapter has a driver problem Not Fixed
    Keyboard Filter doesn't have a driver Not Fixed”
    Do you have any idea about this problem, if you have any information or any solution, by which I can solve this problem, so please gives it to me, any suggestion would be appreciated greatly.

Re: Windows 7 notification “Troubleshooting Required”

---- You can say that this is as error message, your system is not able to recognize any of the driver which you have describe. This driver might get corrupted due to any reason, so your system sends you this notification, you can solve this problem by simply reinstalling that driver again in your system. From my side I have only this suggestion, try this I hope that after trying this, you might get your solution.

This type of problem you might if your system has encountered any damaged driver or while loading that particular process, your system not detect that exact path or driver, for this reason you see this error message. But don’t worry you can solve this problem, by simply following my step, so first open control panel, in that you will find device manager and then give a right click on that yellow icon and select properties, in property look for hardware ID, just copy that id and paste in the following field, means at the details tab. After paste click on apply, and close all the windows and restart your system, you will see that your system is working fine without any notification.

YELLOW icon state that in your system one of the driver, which you have not installed fully. This is also possible that if your system is affected with the virus, it may corrupt this driver. To prevent from this problem, just scan your system with any updated anti-virus, I am telling you this, because I have suffered from this error message. I have done this exact step to prevent from this problem; try this I hope it might work on your system.

I have this same problem, that it in every restart I have this yellow icon that say keyboard driver is not fixed and sound driver also not in the range of system. I have reinstalled all drivers properly but you know what nothing happen after that. So if you have any suggestion about this problem, please share with me, help me out from this mess.