Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Acer Aspire 1410 stuck during XP Setup.

Operating Systems

Old 04-12-2010

Acer Aspire 1410 stuck during XP Setup.

I have Acer Aspire 1410 net book. It has windows vista. But I did not like use windows vista. I have windows XP on my desktop. I use it since last 2 years. I have to know about Windows XP features better then Window vista. So I tried to install windows XP there but it doesn’t install properly. I have changed my bootable cd but problem still there. There error appears to me blue screen, so what should I do for install properly windows XP.

Old 04-12-2010

Re: Acer Aspire 1410 stuck during XP Setup.

It is a possible to you can’t install windows XP properly because if operating system dose not installs in your computer or net book so that means some your hardware not communicate each other with your new software. So in this case you have to install genuine software. If you can’t afford genuine software then you have a one option to install it. Go to the windows XP official web site. There many kinds of quires available on his site.
Old 04-12-2010

Whenever you tried to install new software and operating system, then you have to make it Data recovery disc. Because when you try to setup a new windows operating system. After the installation machine will be required to the run some hardware to communicate with that software. It’s a required to be installing some hardware peripherals software. May be possible when you try to install windows XP there some file missing in your cd. Also you have to check your Bios settings. And try to be diagnosing your Ram and Hard drive in the Bios setting.
Old 04-12-2010

Windows XP is most successful OS of Microsoft Brand. It has to easily use for any one. So if you have any trouble during install window XP, You will get fine tuning solution for your problems. This blue screen error comes to between windows XP setup. Some few reasons are there. Might be possible your ram hardware problem. Whatever in your hard Drive data if there also having viruses and some malware. So it can be possible you can’t install properly windows XP. If you have purchase new Acer net book then you have to go service center and replace it.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,