Thread: Chinese language support in windows 7 home premium

Chinese language support in windows 7 home premium

I have recently installed the windows 7 home premium on my system and it is being doing well up till now. But the only thing that is worrying me is that i am not able to read the Chinese language on it. Actually I am well versed with the Chinese language and have few PDF files of the same. But the thing is that i am not able to read them as they appear in weird format when open them , also i have some music files entitled in Chinese language since they are Chinese songs and there also i see only square box instead of the proper readable format . The songs are played properly but is being difficult for me to select appropriate song. Please help me in this case

re: Chinese language support in windows 7 home premium

Well the functionality that you are looking for will get in the ultimate version on the windows 7. I am using the windows 7 ultimate and I am able to read all kind of language in that particular file. So what you have to do in this case is that just install the Windows 7 ultimate which will allows you to read the language that you want. I am sure that windows 7 Ultimate will help you to solve the issue.

I think the language packs will help you to solve the issue. Just do one thing install the language pack that you want and then see whether you will able to read the Chinese language. I guess you may get these pack on net where you have to just search for the related one and then install the compatible on the system.

According to me the translator will help you case here. Do one thing just download the desired language translator software for your system and then install it on it. Make sure that you are installing the compatible translator only. After installing the translator the content on the pdf file and get rid of the problem that is being faced by you.

Well if you are not able to read the songs which are entitle in the Chinese language then you can easily solve this problem trough the media player itself. What you have to do is just create a play list of all the Chinese songs and then follow the below mention steps:
    • First of all open the Windows Media Player.
    • Then you have to elect the desired play list.
    • And then select the play option to play that particular play list.
    • After that select the Now Playing option tab in that you will find the “more option” tab just click on it.
    • After that you will get a list from that you have to select the DVD tab anf go for the Default button.
    • And then under that you will find the language settings so go there and select the language you wand like in these case the Chinese language.
    • At last Press OK
    • Then you will find all the titles are displaying properly in the language you want.

I was also facing the same problem a few days ago and seems that you are also going through the same phase. I am sure that you can get rid of the problem which you are facing and you can do the same in the following manner:
    • First you have to make sure that you have the Enterprise or the Ultimate version windows 7.
    • Then you can easily download the MUI which is nothing but the (Multilingual User Interface Pack)
    • Then just install it on your system
    • Then just click on start and select the “orb”
    • Then you have to search for the windows updates in the windows search box
    • If you found that then go for the recent updates available
    • Then just click on the optional Updates
    • Select the MUI that you need.
    • After that just click on OK button
    • And then select the install updates Options.