Thread: SyncServer has slowed my system

SyncServer has slowed my system

Hi I am using the MAC desktop from the last few months with Mac OS X Version 10.5.8 installed on it, Along with Intel core2 duo processor and 1 GB RAM. I have also installed the Sync server on the system. Now whenever I boot the system the sync server starts automatically. I am using this machine as the stand alone machine and no one else is associated with it. And due to this my system is slowing down day by day. And also it performance is degrading. So please help me in this case and let me know how i can speed up its performance.

Re: SyncServer has slowed my system

The first thing that I will like to know here is that that for what you are using the sync server software. Actually I am not aware of this software and that is the reason I am not able to give the exact solution. So if possible let me know the exact working and purpose of the that software and I hope that it will help me to give you a proper solution.

I am also facing the same problem but I don’t have a device to sync with. The thing here is that yesterday at a sudden my system Fan was making maximum noise. I am able to hear that noise at the frequent basis and after that checking with the activity I found that the Sync server was using the maximum CPU usage that is upto 95%. I don’t know how it has happen and also not able to fix it. Please help me to solve the same.

If you are getting this error on your system then there is definitely a problem with the software that you are using. Now what you have to do here is that just uninstall the software which I guess is corrupted and giving you all these issues. And if you really want to use that software then just install it aging but from a trusted source I hope it might help you.

Well thanks a lot all of you for giving your suggestions but the thing here is that I am still went deeper in to the problem. I mean to say that I have uninstall the software that I have installed on my system and fixed the issue, and now the system is working fine and at great speed. But the software is also very use full to me to sync all the database of mine and to accomplish the task I am facing lot of difficulties. So can anyone suggest me better software that will help me to get the same service as the Sync server did and solve y issue.