Thread: 0X800423F0 error while taking system backup

0X800423F0 error while taking system backup

------ I am having problem that I can’t get figure it out properly; I am facing the problem while taking system backup. I have computer has Dual operating system one is Microsoft Windows 7 Operating system and another is Windows Server 08, that has AMD ATHLON processor @2.9GHz, 4GB (2 x 2) RAM, has hard drive about 500GB, this all this working properly but when I attempt to backup the system I got one serious message that say something, by which I can’t backup my system properly, this error look like “0X800423F0”, you what is this error actually occur in the system. When this error occur one log path display on the screen, what is that, actually thing. If you have any idea or solution by which I can solve this problem, please give it to me. Any suggestion would greatly appreciate.

Re: 0X800423F0 error while taking system backup

You can fix this kind of problem by simply following some step, and I am sure that after doing this you can solve this problem, own your own. So first create sub-folder in main location of the log files at which all storage groups are placed according to system. After completing this reset RAC (Real application Cluster) in the original log path which is normally point to sub-folder. I am sure that after trying this you might get your solution.

You can solve this kind of problem by simply creating disk volume mount, I am telling you that because after mounting on server 08 will remove the entire cluster, for this you have follow some rules, you can do this but clustered cannot be created between Non-clustered drive, never create a volume with original drive i.e. used for major drive and the last thing is that volume mount must transparent to program. So think over this suggestion, it might work on your system.

This might happen to your system if your system has encountered any problem. I have some suggestion about your problem, you can take back-up but you have to follow some rule. Before taking back-up first isolate entire volume on the machine that must contain active database and this is must be additional volumes which is must not related to system state, for this create only one empty file, the final thing is that In NTBackup include this empty file in created volume which you have created in above. From my side I have only this solution.

You can’t backup your system only because of if system database and log files are in the same volume or on different volume, you can backup your system data if volume on the DIT is registration stays is in the system unit. But don’t worry you can solve this problem, for that first locate your system data base and the log files in the domain controller and make sure that this cannot match the table. After that you have to change DIT volume from the active directory from domain controller which has been repaired in directory services. When you finished with this operation you will see that your system is taking back-up normally as you want. So don’t think just do it as I say to you, I hope this might fulfills your requirement.