Thread: Start menu closes automatically

Start menu closes automatically

I have got a trouble driving me crazy. The moment I release my Start menu or any supplementary application's context menu it automatically closes within just a small number of seconds with no notice or error. The wild thing regarding this is the truth that it just occurs while I log in by means of my common user account. As soon as I generate a fresh one on the similar system, with the similar set of setup applications and services, or merely log in as one more user the whole thing starts working just well. I have previously attempted immobilizing each particular application and service individually while logged in as the challenging user but up to now all in ineffective. Anyone have any ideas then please provide. And also provide information related to this issue.

Re: Start menu closes automatically

I am coming back to report that I have lastly established an appropriate resolution for this particular trouble and here it is:
    Since Microsoft was not capable to assist me I had no additional alternative but to recreate the exaggerated account. However, there are a small number of steps which you might consider taking previous to disposing of the old account. The subsequent steps make sure that in the end you keep as a lot of software settings as probable inside your novel account.
    1. Backup your old account by purely replication all files within the individual C:\Subfolder. Take observe of every special files for example NTUSER.DAT to be establish at the root of your user's subfolder. Do not forget to regulate your explorer's settings to be capable of observe hidden and system files.
    2. Log in utilizing the busted account and run regedit or even superior an extra complicated tool such as Tuneup Registry Editor. Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER and export the whole Software key to a registry file.
    3. Delete your old account through System Properties- Advanced- User Profiles. Be certain to log in as local Administrator earlier than you do so, otherwise you will not be able to eliminate an active profile.
    4. Make a fresh user account giving it the name of the old one.

I think this is a serious insect which was introduced by an update newly pushed by Microsoft. I am utilizing Windows 7 x64, and I presently in progress containing this awfully maddening start menu closing problem these days. My computer setup a group of Windows updates previous night. My friends here at my colleges that are running Windows 7 x64 told me they are as well containing this trouble at present. Are you allied with Microsoft? This problem wants to be eminent on the main concern queue of insects at Microsoft.

I have previously appeared into the event viewer but there are no troubles or faults whatsoever. I truly am inclined to believe there is a setting or a matching registry key to responsibility for this side effect. Is not it bizarre that the trouble just have an effect on one particular user, even for the period of the safe mode? I mean if it was due to a certain update, driver or only a part of software would not it as well have an effect on all the additional users on this system? Are you aware of any registry settings which might assist?