Thread: How to make 3-D Taskbar Vista look in Windows 7

How to make 3-D Taskbar Vista look in Windows 7

Currently, I am using Microsoft windows Vista on my 3 computers and find irresistible of the look of the AERO themes. I particularly like the 3 dimensional look and feel of the taskbar as well as the toolbar. Afterwards formatted my computer and installed new windows 7 operating system in my computer though during testing the MS-Windows 7 beta, I cannot discover a method to achieve this same 3 dimensional appearance on computer. It seems very flat appearance on my computer so did not like that. I require this as soon as possible so anyone has the idea how to do this trick do I require installing special software for that. Or is there an optional setting that will permit me to acquire that same taskbar/toolbar look on windows 7 operating system?

Re: How to make 3-D Taskbar Vista look in Windows 7

As you can pin any programs to Taskbar in Windows 7, you might don’t want to enable the Quick Launch bar, but you might desire to use the shortcut of Flip 3D. Creating a new Flip-3D shortcut is easy if you follow the below procedure.
    1. Select on Desktop, choose New and then select the Shortcut.
    2. In the New Shortcut Wizard, type the underneath path as place: RunDll32 DwnApi #105
    3. Click on next, assign name as Flip-3D.
    4. Finally, choose the Finish button.
    5. Once you select the Finish, a new taskbar will approach into view on the desktop.
    6. You can discontinue now if you don’t like to change the look of the icon and taskbar.
    7. To obtain the default Flip-3D taskbar, right-click on the fresh Flip-3D taskbar and select Properties.
    8. Under the Shortcut tab, open Change Icon.
    9. In the position box, type C:\windows\explorer.exe and select OK to get taskbar in 3D.

Like nearly all of what Windows 7 hold to the table, though there's one thing I absolutely don't like: the new taskbar. Particularly, I fail to spot the text labels that go jointly with each running program. Without them, it takes me an extra second or two to shape out. luckily, there's an easy way to make the Windows 7 toolbar look a lot additional like the one in 3-D Vista the procedure is follows:
    1. Right-click on any open region of the toolbar and select the Properties option.
    2. Select the Taskbar buttons demolish and select Never combine.
    3. Optional: If you actually desire a additional Microsoft Vista/XP-like taskbar, make sure the Use small icons box. Me, I akin to the bigger icons.
    4. Select on “Apply” and then select OK and you're done!

I am hoping that any other suggestion can help me out for a better look. The 3-D Vista look and feel of this "rolled" taskbar on Microsoft Vista actually looks pleasant on my laptaps. I recognize about resources how to change to windows 7, but for users that can additional a little extra for a improved look would be respected. Graphic seem is very significant to me and others that I have exposed it to. So anybody help me out from this problem I m not finding anything special from the above post.