Thread: How can resolve an abnormally looking mouse pointer ?

How can resolve an abnormally looking mouse pointer ?

I have got a desktop system from Dell and I am having Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit version installed on it along with I have gt intel core i3 processor installed on it , 4GB of RAM installed on the Intel Chipset motherboard. After a while I started facing issue in my mouse , my mouse pointer looks strange and does not look normal at all , how can I resolve this issue , please help me in solving this ?

Re: How can resolve an abnormally looking mouse pointer ?

The mouse pointer normally changes its appearance after installing a certain application , actually those applications once installed and run make such changes in the mouse pointers, just check which applications you have installed recently and uninstall them if you do not need them much, but if those applications or software are much required then you will have to bear with that strangely looking mouse pointer.

Not only the application and the software but this might also be the mouse driver issue , and might have occurred after you have installed the Widows 7 operating system to check the drivers for the mouse, you will have to see in the device manager and check for the driver updates , if you find that all the drivers are properly installed then please reply back, there needs to be some other solution for this issue.

You have not mentioned whether you are having desktop computer or a laptop. Nevertheless since you have windows 7 installed , I too think there can be some issue with the driver itself, so follow my instructions as I direct. Click on the start, open device manager by typing it in the start search. Then you will see the driver manager window , where you can expand all the pointing devices visible, check the properties and then click on the drivers tab and update the drivers , clicking on the update drivers option. Updating the drivers will most probably resolve your issue , if not please report back.