Thread: Window Display Driver Mode 1.1. and 1.0 is supported by Windows 7,but not in Vista SP2.Why

Window Display Driver Mode 1.1. and 1.0 is supported by Windows 7,but not in Vista SP2.Why

Hello! Friends I have to ask you all one general question. That Window Display Driver Mode 1.1 and 1.0 both are supported by but it is not supportable in Vista SP2. Can any one of you can give me the reason of this then I will be really helpful of him. After adding the support of WDDM 1.1 to Vista SP2 will not rupture anything for the reason that 1.0 remains accessible similar to Window 7.

Re: Window Display Driver Mode 1.1. and 1.0 is supported by Windows 7,but not in Vista SP2.Why

This deference is for the reason that the Window Display Driver Mode 1.1 graphics is meant to be core of Windows 7 and it is its backward friendly with WDDM 1.0, so it doesn't essentially indicate that the WDDM 1.0 graphics is core of Windows Vista is frontwards well-suited with WDDM 1.1. What you inquire would possibly have need of the total substitute of the graphics structure in Windows Vista to fetch it to 1.1 that is not somewhat for an error fixer service pack. Also Service Pack 2 designed for Vista is completed and characteristic is said to be complete, now there will not be any extra addition to it.

Re: Window Display Driver Mode 1.1. and 1.0 is supported by Windows 7,but not in Vista SP2.Why

Windows XP execute extremely well for me it runs the whole thing rightly fast and I will say that it hammer Vista in gaming, Microsoft office and many other application. I think there is no need to install WDDM drivers for XP. Because when you run any crisis it only searching for Direct X10.0 files underneath features on Video Card like Pixel. So you should stick on the Window XP if you are looking for Vista

Hello! Friends, I think that technology advanced to more forward principles and introduces a new technique to complete old tasks within a short period of time and in highly accurate fashion, and so on. I think that Window 7 share a parallel code foundation as like Window Vista, except it would till now requires a many more of repeal engineering to construct it work as compared to Window 7 and XP. A bundle of community will have the same opinion that this kind of reverse porting is the cause why technology doesn't grow as fast as it is meant to be.