Thread: Font Management of Windows Showing Only 9 Fonts

Font Management of Windows Showing Only 9 Fonts

The Windows 7 operating system is having a lot of new font options as I have heard, so just recently I have installed the Windows Operating system and have started using the fonts. But recently I have noticed that the Windows 7 operating system is only displaying the options of the using of the 9 fonts that is too low for me. I have gone through the Control Panel option of the Appearances and personalization of the fonts, but still I got to see only 9 of the fonts. I have tried this thing with the cmd command, but the contents of the font folders are being showing all the files. Please help me out with this issue as I cannot make the full use of the fonts that are present in the computer.

Re: Font Management of Windows Showing Only 9 Fonts

Please tell me the system that you are using with the specification of the software and also the system that you are using. Because the font also depend on the type of the system that you are using. There are many systems of the Windows that are having the same issue and also in some machines only 3 fonts are being displayed. So until you just tell me the system specification it won’t be possible for me to work properly and give the solution for this.

The system that I amusing is of the Windows 7 home premium Edition that is running on the 64 bit. The processor that is being used by me is of the Intel Core i7 that is of 2.8 GHz. The DDR RAM that I am using is of the 8 GB and the OCZ SSD is used as the system drives me on the system that I am using. Also I make the use of the Suit case2 for the management of the fonts, but already it is that you cannot delete the files that are already present in it, if it is first being installed using this tool. Also I have also tried out with the re-installing of the Windows.

The main problem is that the use of the Suitcase 2, because this happens always with the use of the Suitcase 2. And also as soon as you activate the font in the control panel it disappears and also if you try to de-activate it will not work for you. Also see that the Suitcase will not support the help of the *ARRGH*. If also you are performing the re-installation then to the issue will be resolved.

To perform some action in the administrator account you got to perform the steps that are given below:
    1. At the beginning you got to go to the start and then type in the cmd that is present in the search field.
    2. First you got to right click on the cmd listed and then run the option of the Run as Administrator.
    3. And once when the command prompt opens then just type the command that is given below:
    4. Net user administrator/active: yes.
    5. After all this steps you will get the message that the command has run successfully in the command prompt.