Thread: Need Spanish accents in Windows 7

Need Spanish accents in Windows 7

Hello friends I just purchased brand new laptop with preinstalled MS-Windows 7 operating system. I easily able to click ALT and a 3 number code to obtain the various accent used in Spanish and the Upper case as well as low case title. Is there any simple way to perform this action with Microsoft Window 7? I always perform ALT +160 for the Spanish accent, or ALT+164 or 165 for the Capital and lower case Title. So please help me out from this problem to get the simpler way to get the accent. Any suggestion for this quote would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Need Spanish accents in Windows 7

I think that query that you posted is not difficult to perform. Yeah there is an easiest way to perform it. It requires some small freeware background logical program to perform it well. That program is called as All Chars which let you to type many general particular characters (a lot of these are used in further languages) very simply, by pressing the ctrl key go after by a two character i.e. a mnemonic arrangement.
    For example, for d the two characters are ~ and m. For з it's d and ;
    For ь it's u and ,"
    And by the way, these methods carry out in all versions of Microsoft Windows.

To type properly in Spanish accent, you require to be acquainted with how to type Spanish accents on a keyboard. Oversight of accent marks in Spanish is equivalent to a ruthless spelling or grammar error in English. If inhabitant Spanish speakers interpret what you write, they will certainly become aware of any accent marks you pass over to include. If you run a Windows operating system, you will whichever have to rearrange your keyboard for simple entrance to Spanish accents or discover multiple-entry keystrokes for every; Macintosh users require only keep in mind a little keyboard shortcuts.

Go to the Control Panel menu by first selecting the "Start" menu in the lower left corner. Generally Windows XP users must select the "Regional as well as Language Options" while Windows 7 as well as the Windows Vista users should select the "Clock, Language and Region." Windows XP users, select the "Languages" tab and the "particulars" button, then click the "insert" button. In the new window, choose "Spanish -- International," select on "Apply" and then "Ok." Windows 7 as well as the Windows Vista users, select the "Change Keyboards." In the fresh window, select the "Change Keyboards" button, append the "Spanish -- International" keyboard and select the “apply” and go for “OK” Then choose "Spanish International" from the "Default Input language" drop-down list.