Thread: Is there any way to show list of global custom keyboard shortcuts in Windows 7

Is there any way to show list of global custom keyboard shortcuts in Windows 7

I cannot make use of keyboard shortcut Ctrl+F2 it actually does not work. I think that it is defined as global hot key in a number of programs. Is it possible to illustrate list of all global keyboard shortcuts distinct in Windows 7 and it is allocate to application? Please someone provide me list of global custom keyboard shortcuts for my Windows 7 if possible.

Re: Is there any way to show list of global custom keyboard shortcuts in Windows 7

You can make use of Ctrl+F2 key for supplementary applications, from start menu right click on program of your choice- properties- shortcut key push ctrl+F2 and press ok. Or you can make use of third-party application to modify the shortcut. Sorry because I am unable to discover for which application it is used as a global. But you can utilize it to run a program of your choice. And regarding non standard keyboard shortcuts, I don’t have any idea so I cannot assist you in list because a similar keyboard shortcut can exercise in dissimilar programs for diverse task. Try Windows key 2.8 it possibly obliging to you.

Re: Is there any way to show list of global custom keyboard shortcuts in Windows 7

Windows key 2.8 explains standard Windows 7 keyboard shortcuts, but Ctrl+F2 are not standard Windows keyboard shortcut. This shortcut is utilized in my company program uniPaaS, but it does not effort in my system. This mixture of keys is blocked someplace between keyboard and programs on my computer. I attempted to add Ctrl+F2 as keyboard shortcut to my shortcut icon on desktop, as shortcut in foobar2000 and so on, but if I push this mixture of keys not anything happen; Additional combinations Ctrl+F1, Ctrl+F3 and so forth works. I believe, that Ctrl+F2 are used as global keyboard shortcut in my system, but I actually don't know that which program make use of it. I would like to list all distinct nonstandard keyboard shortcuts in my Windows 7, but I really don't recognize how.

Implementing shortcut keys can be extremely functional and a genuine time saver. It can radically cut short your time and can boost your efficiency a lot of creases. Instead of utilizing your mouse and searching for a meticulous application that you make use of the majority, you can reinstate this task with a hardly any key strokes. In addition, you can put all your shortcuts on your desktop but that to can be puzzling if you contain number of shortcuts on your desktop; if you wish to get out from such condition.