Thread: Imac G5 shows blue screen after boot

Imac G5 shows blue screen after boot

I am using imac g5 at my home. It was working fine without any problem. But today when i was trying to start my computer, then it starts booting normally, but after the boot, I was only getting the blue screen on my monitor. For solving this problem I have tried to reinstall my OS X 4, but even after trying this fix I am not able to solve my problem. I don’t have further idea to solve this problem. So I greatly need your help on this issue. Please advice me a solution using which I can come out of this problem.

Re: Imac G5 shows blue screen after boot

Well for this problem I will recommend you to run you computer in the safe mode. You can do this by pressing and holding Shift key while the computer starts. This solution will really solve your issue, because the same solution even I have tried on my computer when I was getting the blue screen on my computer and this really works. So try it out and see what outcome you get. Do remember to reply me back.
    Last edited by Deep23; 03-12-2010 at 09:31 PM.

I am also getting some problem with my imac G5 computer. When I start the computer, then it starts normally without any problem, but after the start I am not able to see there any login or startup items. I have recently upgraded my system OS X 5. I am facing this problem after the up-gradation. I Will be eagerly waiting for your reply, so please try to post it as early as you can.

I think the problem which you are facing is related with the directory. There might be case that your directory might be corrupted or there might be some corrupted in your main account . So for solving this problem I will suggest you to make the use of the DiskWarrior or you can also make the use of Drive Genius. This will help you in repairing your directory. I have used this one in my computer and it is really a nice one, because it helps in fixing this kind of issue. So try it out.

I have tried your solution of running the computer in safe mode. After trying this solution when i started my computer, then this time it started normally and I was successfully able to get pass the blue screen. So the solution which you have suggested did worked for me and it was really a wonderful solution. Finally I will like to give my thanks to you for your kind support.