Thread: Latency Trouble while booting

Latency Trouble while booting

Hi, I am college student and I need to do work daily bases on my computer for my college project and as well as for my own work. I have newly installed windows 7 (64 bit) for better performance previously I was working with windows XP. Now the problem is when I start the computer its take too much time for booting. It takes around 5 to 6 minutes for start. I don’t know why this is happening, I f anyone having idea to solving this problem so please let me know and also suggest some tips for fast booting system.

Re: Latency Trouble while booting

As per my knowledge Windows 7 has inbuilt system recovery tool which used to shootout this problems. It can repair issue like damaged system files which create problem in booting .to solve this problem you have to just run that tool to scan your windows 7 and solve your start problem of your computer. Start-up Repair is place in System Recovery Options .it can get you on windows 7 installation disk or if your system manufacture ha preinstalled operating system then you can get I your hard disk. If you didn’t get any recovery tool then might be chances that your computer manufacture has customize that tool kit then you need to visit its website and download that recovery tool.

I can give some steps to sole this issue. In your system there is an inbuilt recovery tool is available you have to follow some steps, that are :
    • Start the System Recovery Options screen.
    • Click on Startup Repair option.
    • Now you have t o run startup repair option, it will scan your computer and find out error which creating this booting issue and fix it.
    • If booting problem is still not resolve then click next button and then click on finished then restart your computer and try again.
    • If still the same issue then contact your computer manufacturer.

I think this problem can be created by virus or spyware. If your computers some files are affected by virus then might be chances of occurring this problem. For this my suggestion is to keep firewall always on. Make your pop-up window always on, so you can get reminder of updates of firewall. Use updated anti-virus and keep scanning your computer after every week. And if you want fast booting then click on run then type msconfig then you will get one screen then you can cancel unwanted application which runs while booting then your computer get quick start.