Thread: Windows 7 is now progress or not

Windows 7 is now progress or not

Is I really a need to discuss about me, how other people think. Currently I am personally still on the stand with Windows 7 have more worse than all previous versions of Windows. I like to be a problem in Windows 7 is my Logitech mouse and keyboard, the spinning and re-installed on Sun of it and pluggable etc. Windows 7 auf die Kappe But by the problem has not in any other but, well, I definitely still write Windows 7 on the cap How about with you? Are you satisfied all in all?

Re: Windows 7 is now progress or not

I am very happy with Windows 7. The little problems that you have at the moment can be overcome with the help of here. Regarding this I have visited many of the forum site but till now I do not have any perfect solution. But ya regarding this I have mail one of the member of windows 7. So I hope soon I will get the reply related to this issue.

So I really tried a lot right now, it has been running for a few days very well but that can change at any time. Very popular with my keyboard to do it instead of an "n" "m": P and then completely suspend but maybe as I said right now it is running, but Windows 7, I still find confusing (it did, however, only one week). So if anybody has better solution for this then please help me.

So it starts well at first. Then "hang" the keys I want to write for example Insurance comes out Vrhug be more or less looks like everything from what I type. Have also sought views from the Logitech forum and found nothing to it. What is also annoying, I have every third restart from the mouse and plug it back because it does not react and I cannot even log into Windows. Have the mouse and keyboard but are new and work on other computers that do not Windows 7.

In my view the best Windows yet. Even if it's just a drilled and slightly expanded Vista and thus not really a stand-alone operating system. Thus, the UAC control as significantly improved, still not ideal but quite useful and helpful. Not solvable problems I had not been with Windows 7. You might want to try it with another mouse and keyboard. Neighbor had recently with Windows 7, the problem that it took 20 minutes to run up it was. I then dipped once the old mouse against a current model, and presto, the computer was running again smoothly and properly.