Thread: Windows 7 desktop will get frozen and it is not responding

Windows 7 desktop will get frozen and it is not responding

I am having the customized desktop computer system in which I have recently installed windows 7 before that I have windows XP at that time desktop works properly but now I am facing the problem with this desktop system. I don’t know what is happening but after working on system desktop will get freeze and I get no respond from my system I am facing this problem from 5 to 6 times. I am really getting frustrated. So please tell me how can I resolve this………

Re: Windows 7 desktop will get frozen and it is not responding

I think that you have not updated the BIOS version and the hardware drivers.I have searched for it and this Windows 7 operating system frozen problem be able to possible because of the BIOS also. So I will suggest you to update the BIOS and the hardware drivers first for the Windows 7 operating system in your desktop computer system. If it does not work, I also would like to suggest you run System File Checker .After that this issue will be fixed.

First hit the power button and then it will shut down, wait a bit a minute or two, and then power up once more. Now if the same thing occurs hit Ctrl+Alt+Delete that will show you the Task Manager go to Processes as well as end process, create a note of what process you are ending if that fixes the difficulty that is the issue, if not do the same again you will finally find the culprit. Making notes all the time of what you are closing down. When you have found it do this. go to Start / Run now type msconfig and OK now go to Startup scroll to find the Culprit plus uptick the box which will stop it from starting again you will require to restart your computer in the window that opens at startup set a tick in the box that says do not show me this again plus press OK .issue will get resolved.

If the system files are good, you may also test the difficulty in Safe Mode and Clean Boot. First let’s verify for the issue in a clean boot state as well as see if it helps identifying the issue. For clean boot you have to follow these steps.

a) Press Start, after that in the Start Search box type msconfig.exe, and after that hit ENTER to start the System Configuration Utility.
    If you are encouraged for an administrator password or for confirmation then type your password, or press Continue.
    b) On the General tab, press Selective Startup, after that press to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
    c) On the Services tab, press to choose the Hide all Microsoft services check box, plus then press Disable all.
    d) Press OK, and after that press Restart.

Hey you first have to go to start then right click on local disk after that click on properties. You will see a Tools Tab in this Error checking section display Check now option verify that have mark both boxes after that go to start your system again. Then go to start in run box type sfc /scannow. And then press OK plus one more think do not forget the space between c and /. You may need the Recovery CD if anything is found wrong. Do not insert unless asked for.

There be able to several reasons for the Windows 7 operating system freezes. May be a few hardware part of the desktop, possibly the processor of your desktop not supports these operating systems? There can be possibility that you have installed a lot of applications in the system and they are running in the startup processes of the system. As the result the system is getting hanged due to insufficient RAM memory. Or may be because of virus problem you are facing this problem so first of all download one good antivirus may this will help you..