Thread: Gadgets have vanished from windows 7 system

Gadgets have vanished from windows 7 system

I have desktop computer, but I don’t know why operating system is not working accordingly as per my need. My computer works fines under Microsoft windows 7 operating system, this computer has Intel Core 2 Duo @3.2GHz processor, 2GB RAM, 320GB hard drive, I have no problem with that all thing but GADGET feature which is placed in my system is not working nicely. This feature just gone from the desktop, I am using 64 bit of resolution operating system and this system suddenly restarted automatically and you know what this GADGET feature just disappear from my desktop. This command normally gone from toolbar as well as commands from the control panel. If you have any suggestion that make me happy, and have a solution about this problem, please give it to me. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Gadgets have vanished from windows 7 system

This type of problem occur in your system if in cases this feature driver might get lost by the system or it may happen due to corruption of file. You can fix this kind of problem by simply reinstalling that feature in your system. Most of this type of error may you have to face only because of virus, so just scan you system with any updated anti-virus. From my side I have I have only this solution for you, try this I hope this might help you to solve this situation.

If you have not installed this tool as an administrator, for this reason you have to suffer from this type of problem. So prevent from this problem don’t forget to install this tool as administrator, you can download GADGET plug-ins by any trusted site, I would like to say that just refer only Microsoft site, at that site you will get perfect solution, for your problem.

GADGET is the tools which running under your system control, if in any cases you have not download this tool properly there is chances that you may face this problem. GADGET feature has been disappeared from the system if its DLL file is lost in the system directory path. As per my ideas this is the most critical reason for your problem, you can solve this problem by just reinstalling this tool from any CD or DVD or you can download from internet.

---- Hey I have same problem means this tool is just gone from my system, this will appeared till 5 minutes when system is start properly means after all the process completion, I have installed all latest version of drive but nothing happens and I have also tried to download this from site but still same problem. Can anyone solve this problem, please help me man.

You know what the GADGET feature is the heart of innovation of the new operating system, for that reason this is appeared in the desktop for all user, but in some cases this feature has been disappeared due to any lose of that driver means installation files. Quality of the GADGET is good but is it developed in a way that it can be used by any of the person and can control its setting. As per my idea this GADGET feature make system very slow to work, for that reason this feature can be settled as that it can be disappeared automatically. So if you want this feature just reinstall it again or you can set its property by which you can see this feature on your desktop. From my side I have only this solution, just try it I hope that it work on your system.

---- I think I have a solution by which you can solve this problem easily. For that you have to follow some step, first copy and paste “%homepath%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Sidebar” text into the search field after pressing enter you might see two items of GADGET folder and its setting file, then close the sidebar window if it is open, then right click on setting file and select rename option and then change its name to old one, after that open sidebar windows you will see that GADGET is working fine. Try this solution I hope this might work on your system.