Thread: What to do to install, change and preview Screensaver in windows 7

What to do to install, change and preview Screensaver in windows 7

I was using Windows XP previously and so, I am used to some of the features that it provided. After doing a clean install of Windows 7, I am encountering some problems with the Screensaver so tell me about the way to install and run screensaver with windows 7?along with that also let me know what I have to do to change and preview the screensaver in windows 7.waiting for any reply………

Re: What to do to install, change and preview Screensaver in windows 7

If you want to install the screensaver first of all see information about installing a screen saver, on the Help that came with the screen saver that you would like to install. You will be able to uninstall screen savers that you have installed, but the screen savers that arrive with Windows cannot be uninstalled. If you upgraded to Windows 7 Home Basic or Windows 7 Starter from a previous version of Windows, you be able to no longer right-click the desktop to alter your screen saver plus other appearance settings.

You have to follow these steps to change the Screensaver in Windows 7:
    1. First of all Right click on an empty space on the desktop as well as click on Personalize.
    2. Hit on the Screen Saver link at the bottom of the window. Under Screen Saver there is the name of the screen saver in gray used in your current theme.
    3. Close the Personalization window.
    4. Under Screen saver, hit on the drop down menu plus choose a listed screen saver that you want to utilize in your current theme plus click on the Apply button. If you want to make your own screen saver, choose Photo plus click on the Settings button to browse to the image you would like to utilize as the screen saver.

To Change the Screensaver Settings you first have to hit on the Settings button and do the adjustments to the setting to what you like. But keep this in mind that not every screen savers will have settings accessible for them. If accessible, then change the screen saver settings to how you want. And after that press on OK and your screensaver setting will change according to you.

To Preview a Screensaver hit on the Preview button to start the chosen screen saver. Just press a keyboard key or move the mouse to stop the screen saver preview. After that set your screen saver timeout period for how many minutes you would like for how much idle time have to elapse before the screen saver is launched. Decide if you required to turn the screen saver password protection on or off. When it done press on OK.

To change screensaver do this. Open Screen Saver Settings by pressing the Start button and then pressing Control Panel. In the search box, type screen saver, after that hit Change screen saver. In the Screen saver dialog box, press the screen saver that you would like to utilize, after that press OK. To observe what your screen saver will look like, after clicking the screen saver that you would like to utilize, press Preview. To end the screen saver preview, move your mouse or click any key, after that hit OK to save your changes.