Thread: How to remove US English from the Language Bar in Windows 7

How to remove US English from the Language Bar in Windows 7

I am having an issue with the Windows 7 which is not responding as per my need. Actually i am using the language other then English and wanted to remove it from the Language bar but every time after deleting it from the Language bar when i restart the computer i am getting the English in Language bar. So if any one is having the solution then please let me know about it. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to remove US English from the Language Bar in Windows 7

If you are looking to remove the English Language from the Language bar and wanted to know about the removal of the same then i will advise you to go with the below given step that will help you to remove the English language from the system.
    • Click on start
    • Click on Control Panel
    • Click on Regional and Language Options
    • In Regional Options tab, choose another language.
    • Now Go to Languages Tab
    • And then to Details
    • Select "English United States" to remove
    • Click on OK

You are done with the removal of the English Language from the system.

If you are not getting it work with the issue of your then i will advise you to follow the below given steps. I hope this will help with the "How to remove US English from the Language Bar in Windows 7" issue. So follow this and work with the issue which you are getting.
    • Click on Start
    • Click on Control panel
    • Go to Region and Language control panel
    • Click on Keyboards and Languages tab
    • Click on Change Keyboards
    • There are two sections here. Default input language and "Installed services"
    • From here you can easily remove the language

First of all thanks for the help that you have given me regarding the issue which i have asked about and after following all the step i have easily removed the US English from the Language Bar. But now i am having one more issue regarding which i need to work with. I wanted to turn off the Text Services from the Windows but not finding any proper way to perform the same. If you can then advise with the proper solution.

Just go through the below given step that will help you to resolve the issue with the same.
    • Click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Regional and Language Options.
    • On the Languages tab, under Text services and input languages, click Details.
    • Under Preferences, click Language Bar.
    • To turn text services off, select the Turn off advanced text services check box.
    • To turn text services on, clear the check box.
    • Click Yes if you are prompted to confirm your selection.

Notes:

Use this procedure to turn off handwriting recognition, speech recognition, and some accessibility features temporarily. These services can affect performance, and if you are not using them with your current program, you can turn them off temporarily.
    If you are not using a text service at all, you should remove it.
    Turning off text services does not affect multiple languages or keyboards that you have added under Installed services in the Text Services and Input Languages dialog box.

Good day all. All of these statements that claim to be able to remove the US keyboard/language are of course incorrect.

No matter what keyboards and other English languages I select, the US option remains!

One wonders if Bill Gates really does know that there is another world out there apart from the US.