Thread: Does Apple provide free trials for Mac OS X?

Does Apple provide free trials for Mac OS X?

I have been looking for having the free trial version of Mac OS X for my system but don’t have any idea about do Apple provides with free trial version or not. I am think it might be providing as Microsoft sometimes provides free trials of its some of the edition of operating system. I want to use the Mac OS X for some of my qualifications training intentions I am to have idea what I am doing with help of an emulator of Mac. So if anyone can help me to find the free trial version that will be really appreciated.

Re: Does Apple provide free trials for Mac OS X?

If you are working with the Apple system then only it is better idea to have the Mac OS X. Because the operating system your asking for is specially designed for the apple system like macbook and other laptops from laptop. So it is better if you have the apple device, I think there should be free trial version of Mac OS X on the official Apple website. Better idea is to visit the official website and see if you are able to have the trial version for Mac OS X and let me tell you that there is number of Mac OS X version you can choose from.

I don't think so apple is providing can kind of trial versions for any of its operating systems. As mac os x comes specifically for the apple devices like laptops, it will be great to use the mac os x on in apple laptops. Still if you are looking for having it on other devices then is can be possible but you need to look for the basic specification which needed for having mac os x on your device after which the system will work really fine and you will be able to work for your training purpose using the emulator of Mac.

I suggest you to ask for the trial version of mac os x from the authorized apple application provider they might provide you with the free trial version. If you go online you will be able to download some days of trial version for mac os x from the official website. Most of the companies provide the free trail version for only 30 days after which you need to acquire it by pay some amount to the company and you will get the licensed version of the OS. Other than all this you can have the os from any of your friends if they are using and use that this can be better idea.

Yes there are many official websites which provide you with the trail version which you can use for some days that will be mentioned. As per my knowledge the maximum days that you will get the trial version will be for 30 days after which it will expire. Then you need to look for the licensed version by paying some money for it but as you just require to use the OS for only some qualifications training then better idea is to use trial version only.