Thread: Windows 7 IME Handwriting Input For Chinese Simplified Or Chinese Traditional

Windows 7 IME Handwriting Input For Chinese Simplified Or Chinese Traditional

I have been using the Windows 7 operating system since long and I have used various functionality of it since long. Have heard about the input methods that can be used for the install of the language set-up in the operating system that is being used by me. I wanted to make the input of the Chinese Simplified or the Chinese Traditional handwriting inputs. Please suggest me how can I install the handwriting language inputs packs on the Windows 7 ultimate version that is used by me.

Re: Windows 7 IME Handwriting Input For Chinese Simplified Or Chinese Traditional

For the installation of the Chinese handwriting tool you just need to install the Chinese IME that can be used in the Windows 7 for the trouble shooting to be done for you:
    1. First for the installation of the Chinese IME in Windows 7, go to the start up menu and then open the Control panel in it.
    2. Then click to the clock, language and the regional option.
    3. Also keep the view of the regional and the language option that are being shown below. Then under the Regional and the Language option item select change keyboard or other input methods.

Through this you will be able to bring up the keyboard and the language tad in the regional and the language option dialogue. And after that you got to click on to the change keyboard button this will help you to add the inputs of the language.

Re: Windows 7 IME Handwriting Input For Chinese Simplified Or Chinese Traditional

If the above step is not sufficient then you can also follow the below given steps:
    1. You got to go to the Text Services and the Input Languages dialog box that you will need to add the Chinese IME and the Chinese Keyboard componens.
    2. Then you got to click on to the Add button.
    3. After that see the Add Input Language dialog box.
    4. hen you got to Scroll down to the Chinese entry and then you got to expand it and be sure that both the Chinese and the Microsoft IME items should be selected that are being shown below.
    5. Then Finally click the Ok button.

This should help you to put the input in the system.

When the above process is complete you can also make the changes by trying out the various other steps that are given below:
    1. Following that you go to select CH Chinese that you will get from the IME chore piece menu that the task bar looks like some that can be used for them. And if you have got the Chinese IME selected as the above input and then you got to right click on the CH that will be brought up to the Options Menu
    2. After that choose the Restore Language bar option that will help you to convert the IME into a floating toolbar that is having the IME options visible.
    3. Then you got click on the Input Mode button that helps to select the input modefor the system that toy are using.
    4. The IME Pad key force to bring up the IME Features menu. This will include the handwriting recognition.

The beyond steps that are being given are basically for the vista, but can also work well with the windows7.