Thread: Some error display while changing wallpaper in windows 7

Some error display while changing wallpaper in windows 7

I have system that working nicely but I have only one problem that I can’t fix it as per my requirement. I am using ACER laptop, that has Windows 7 operating system ultimate, has a processor of AMD ATHLON @2.6GHz, 4GB DDR3 RAM, 160GB hard drive. When I am gonna change the wallpaper in background, system show me some error message that say something about that I can’t upload this images on the desktop. Do you have ideas why this error thrown by the system? Sometime it allow me to upload that images but nothing happen means images not upload as I want. I can’t even drag any images sometime means not allowed by the system, don’t know I am so confused. Is there is anybody that has some information about this type of problem, please gives it to me, I need to know that what the hell is happening to my system, is there is any virus that not allow me to perform this task. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Some error display while changing wallpaper in windows 7

This might happen due to viruses, I am not so sure but has some possibility to do this damaged. This virus not allow you to upload any image on the desktop, this virus exactly execute when you are trying to upload this images, to fix this problem just scan your system, note that anti-virus must be updated. Think over this suggestion I hope this work on your system.

If your system gets confused due to preinstalled software, you might have to suffer from this type of error. first thing I want to tell you that the manufacturer has installed something that is responsible for changing wallpaper on the desktop, this is what I said is personalization. So make sure that nothing running behind your system background, it may be an icon which is shown at the task-bar area. If it there then just open its setting means property and disabled it from this system or if possible then just uninstall it from the system forever. I can give you only this solution; it might fulfill your requirement.

This is possible that if in any cases you are trying to upload any image son the desktop, but this image is corrupted or either gets lost from the system means not exist in the system directory, will cause this error. If I am write then you gonna upload this images directly from the source, just stop to do this and do as I say. Close all the application or minimize them and right click on the desktop in that select personalize setting, and then select desktop background. I thought this is the best way to upload any image, just refer this way I hop after trying this you might get satisfy.

I can tell you the way to upload any image on the desktop, but first you have to scan your computer, after doing this open windows explorer you will find two files Wallpaper.jpg and slideshow.ini files which is stored in “%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Themes\” then open slideshow.ini in that delete its content save the change and also delete wallpaper.jpg and restart your system, after booting on your desktop right click on that select personalize and select desktop background. I have only this solution, just try it on your system; this might work on your system.

---- I have done that entire thing means I have scan my computer with the updated anti-virus but nothing happen in this way. I tried to upload this images from original source but also nothing happen there, for that reason I have repair my operating system and you know what this problem is just gone from my computer, I think it’s a miracle for me, just try this solution I hope this might work on your system.

This type of situation you have to face if in any cases your system has enabled the option which not allow you to upload any images on your screen. But don’t worry you can fix this problem, foe that open system control panel you will see Ease of Access option just select it, in that you will find Ease of Access center just click on that, you will see make computer easier to see box, after clicking on this option you have to just uncheck “Remove all background Images” option. I am sure that after doing you can upload any of the images on your screen easily.

I think I have got the perfect solution to solve this problem. To fix this situation you have to follow some step, I am sure that this solution fulfills your requirement. First you have to make one copy of image which you have put in your system background, so copy that image in “c:\windows\web\wallepaper\ windows”, when you finished with that open registry editor, you can open this by writing “regedit” command in run option command, in that select “HKEY_CURRENT_USER” in that you will find Control panel then select desktop, and look for wallpaper, once you find this just edit it by right clicking on that image. After completing this task, close all the window and give a right click on desktop folder and select permission, in that select advanced button, after clicking this button you will see one box with edit button just click on it and check except full control and query value and click on OK and exit. After closing all the application, restart your system you may see that your desktop images has been changed.