Thread: How can I stop the fade effect in Windows 7

How can I stop the fade effect in Windows 7

Recently upgrade my HP laptop from windows vista to windows 7. The reason of upgrade is, windows vista not responding properly during the startup so that why I installed windows 7 platform in my machine. Also some of the fades are appearing in the vista platform, but the problem is the fading is still happening in windows 7. Is there any way to stop the faded effect or to clean it up? What is the actual cause, anyone have any information on this?

Re: How can I stop the fade effect in Windows 7

It sound like the problem is occurring might be for the graphical interface, as per my knowledge. Some of the screen flickering or the fading issue is occurs for the graphics card in the machine, the driver which is installed in the machine is might not be compatible with the windows platform. So as per my suggestion, update the graphics driver, and before that make sure you are having correct one which is compatible with windows 7. For that go to the properties window of my computer and then switch to driver tab and expand the driver, under that select the graphics driver, right click on it and click on update. It will take lot time, depending on the platform that you are using. Reboot the machine and first start the machine in safe mode and configure the essential settings with the interface, if necessary. I hope now you will not encounter nay fading problem in the machine.

I think if in your machine if there any unnecessary effects are enable, then disable them from the windows environment. In my machine, I was also facing the similar issue, which is for some unnecessary animations. Check the Visual Effects settings, and disable all the graphical interface sin your machine. First of all remove slide bar from the desktop screen. Make your machine complete simple to run the environment without any extra visual effect. Open the control panel and proceed to Ease of Access option under that window. I recommend you to uncheck all the option those are for display extra visual effect, make the machine as simple as to access. Uncheck all unneeded animations, like slide bar, tool bar etc. also by installing some third party software’s, a default toolbar is installed with that. From the program and feature window remove all the toolbar application.

I had the similar issue, there is a simple process which is used to disable fading problem in the machine. Before do anything I suggest you to do two very important process. First of all disable the slide bar of your windows 7 environment. In the taskbar right click on slide bar icon and disable that one. And other one is update the graphics driver which is installed in your machine, and if needed then reconfigure that windows platform. If this two processes are not works then, try with the process which will might be help you to resolve the issue. Enter into control panel then go to Performance Information and tools option and proceed to "Visual effects", adjust the effects. In the setting windows there will be a option with the name fade, uncheck the option box and click on OK. Try this.

Similar issue in my Mac OSX compatible machine, I did a dual boot in my machine where I run the windows 7 64-bit platform. I did this just few months ago. Which is working fine with the MAC OSX, but after using 2 months I am facing a problem in my windows 7 platform. Whenever I open the machine in windows 7 environment, it splashes some of the fade effect in the machine screen. I am not able to see anything in the screen. It happening maximum during playback of video file, this one also happens while playing any audio file. I update the driver and along with that I repair the windows environment, but nothing is works. Is there any problem with the windows 7 and my machine? I basically use the machine for access internet from my official and home purpose, and use the MAC OSX environment when I use the office network. I thought that the windows version is corrupted and did the repair of windows 7, and after a fresh installation I remove all the older file of the earlier installation. But from that i am sure that this problem is not for the operating system. I reconfigure the graphic driver with the latest version, which is compatible with the machine. If there is any solution for this problem then suggest me...