Thread: Japanese keyboard layout for windows 7

Japanese keyboard layout for windows 7

I want to use the Japanese keyboard layout on my system. I want to use the English keyboard to type Japanese. I am trying to do the same thing from days but unable to accomplish the task. In fact the windows 7 is not letting me to do so. Is it possible for me to type Japanese on the English keyboard? Does anyone using the layout in another language if yes then please let me know how to do it. Please help me to solve this issue as soon as possible.

Re: Japanese keyboard layout for windows 7

You can use the Japanese keyboard layout with the help of the IME. IME is nothing but the input method editor it will allow you to type the language you want. The thing here is that of you will install the same on the system then it will allow you to type the Japanese language. I am also using the same one with the windows 7 and it is doing wonders for me but the only difference is the language that we are trying to use. Just go for it I am dam sure it will help you.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that the IME on your system is not working properly or must have got corrupted what you have to do here is that just change the software and install the updated version of it. If you will install the latest and updated version than it will surely not give you any kind of problem.

According to me the keyboard that you are using must be in English and the language that you are trying to use is Japanese so it may happen that both of them are clashing in between. So if you really understand the Japanese language then just change the system language and then see whether the keyboard layout is working properly or not.

Well in this case if you are not able to type the Japanese language then there is an easy solution with me for this issue, what you have to do here is that just use the translator to change the language. Just do one thing download the translator and install it on to your system and then type the words in English after finishing the work you can change it to Japanese with the help of the translator. I hope that installing this translator will resolve your issue.