Thread: Background cannot change from Stretch in windows 7

Background cannot change from Stretch in windows 7

Hi all, I have installed the Windows 7 on my computer. I have problem with the background image formatting. My problem is that even if I select “center” for background then also it shows me the starched image. I have already tried to change that to some other option but that all are showing the same result. I don’t want the image to be stretched because it reduces the quality of the images. So please tell me that how can I change this? Thank you very much in advance.

Re: Background cannot change from Stretch in windows 7

It may be the driver problem. And you have to install the driver again. If you want to do that then you have to go to click here and this will redirect you to HP site. On the top of that page, you have to select the radio button for the Download drivers and software. This is in step 1 and in step 2, you have to enter your product name and select the link that is matching your PC models. Select the operating system as Windows 7. From the list name as Select software and drivers, you have to select the Wallpaper picture position enabler and download that. I hope this will help you. Thank you.

Have you tried to select the background image from some other location? If not then you can try to do that and check whether it shows the same problem or not. Follow the steps below:
    1. Click on start and open control panel. Select Appearance and Personalization > Personalization and click on desktop background.
    2. It will open a new window and you have to select the a desktop background but from some different location.
    3. Select the option that how do you want to position the image.
    4. After selecting that clock OK and this can do it.

You can try to use the Wallpaper Picture Position enabler. Click here and this will start downloading this. It’s a very small file and can be downloaded in seconds. This will provide you the Wallpaper Picture Position Enabler for your operating system. You will be able to position the wallpaper to Fill, Fit, Tile, or Center. I am sure that this will help you. I am using this and found it very useful.