Thread: Unable to use the Aero 3D flip on Windows 7

Unable to use the Aero 3D flip on Windows 7

Hi I am having the windows 7 operating system and it is being doing fine from years, but the thing is that I am not able to use the aero 3D flip to its better effect. The thing here is that I am not able to switch from the windows that I have open in the 3d effect. Actually when I press the windows key + tab key then all the windows should be come in front of me in the 3D way but here nothing such is happening. I don’t know why this is so. Please help me to get it done so that I can use the aero 3D to be best of effects.

Re: Unable to use the Aero 3D flip on Windows 7

I think you are not able use the aero 3D flip because it is only available with the windows 7 ultimate. It may have happen that you are trying to use the same on windows 7 professional. So do one thing first check which version of operating system you are using if it is not the ultimate one then definitely you are not able to use the aero 3d flip. Now to get rid of the problem that you are facing you have only two choices either forget about the 3D fliff effect or use the ultimate version of windows 7.

Well I guess that this problem you are facing because the display driver is not proper. So what you have to do in this case is just that install the display driver on to the system. It may have happen that the display driver is being corrupted and not letting you to do the same thing and if you want the 3D flip effect then just update the display driver or install the new one. I am sure that after installing the appropriate diver you will definitely get rid of the problem that you are facing.

According to me you can use the aero 3D flip on your system by just installing the theme related to it. In this case if the theme is not supporting the Aero that you are trying to use then definitely the 3D effect will not come. Now what you have to do in this case is just install themes related to it and then try to use the windows key + tab key. And still if you are getting the same problem then the last thing that you can do in this case is that check whether the Key's on the keyboard are working properly or not. Because sometimes it happens that pressing the keys is not hitting the process which may lead to an error. so just check it and get it fixed.