Thread: Can’t shift Toolbar of the screen in windows7 system

Can’t shift Toolbar of the screen in windows7 system

Hey I want some suggestion about the windows 7 operating system, it is not giving me any problem but I want to move TOOLBAR. I have system that simply runs under windows 7 operating system that has AMD ATHLON processor @2.9GHz, 4GB of DDR3 RAM, 500GB hard drive. Can you please tell me that how can I move toolbar in the windows. I have added new toolbar in the windows taskbar. Just give me some clue to do this task means for only new toolbar not whole Windows taskbar. When I left click on the new toolbar to move it from there, I get one icon saying that I can drag it but nothing happen, when I drag toolbar, it just disappear and toolbar remains on its windows taskbar. If you have any information about this kind of problem just gives it to me, any suggestion would be appreciated greatly.

Re: Can’t shift Toolbar of the screen in windows7 system

Yes you can do this but you have to follow some step, for this first drag your folder and drop it on the top of the screen desktop, it will automatically covert in a toolbar, but this is not work in the task-bar side. You can also create new folder on the desktop and after this you can make toolbar by dragging and drop it on the desktop screen. This is the simple task you can do this, from my side I have only this solution for you, just try it on your system

--- You can create your own toolbar by just right clicking on the empty area on the toolbar and after that just select toolbar option and create new one. After creating if in cases you don’t want this toolbar you can remove it from the original toolbar. To close toolbar just give a right click on that and close it manually. I have only this suggestion; try your luck to create toolbar.

--- I have same problem that I can’t move this toolbar on the left side of the original toolbar. I have tried to create new toolbar by right clicking on the original place but nothing happens out there, if you got any solution by that I can solve this problem please gives it to me. Please help me out man.

There are some possibility that if in any cases you have locked down the task-bar, due to this you can’t move any of the toolbar in that position. So first make sure that your task-bar is lock or not. If task-bar is lock, than just give a right click on that and unchecked the lock option. Due to this reason you can’t any toolbar in the windows screen task-bar. Just unchecked it, you may see that after doing that you can move your toolbar.