Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

time/clock error: intermittently resets itself to gain 1 hour

Operating Systems

Old 01-12-2010

time/clock error: intermittently resets itself to gain 1 hour

I am getting this error in windows 7 time/clock error: intermittently resets itself to gain 1 hour .BIOS time remains accurate. Time zone is place appropriately. No subject which cause is selected on the way to sync to, the time will increase an hour quicker or else afterward. Have not checkered on the way to observe if it is just on start or not. Error is for all time +1 hour. Date leftovers correct. Any ideas?

Old 01-12-2010

Re: time/clock error: intermittently resets itself to gain 1 hour

Let’s as well match your computer clock by means of an Internet time server as well as make sure if it works. This way that the clock on your PC is restructured on the way to match the clock on the time server, this be able to assist make sure that the clock on your PC is accurate.

1. Click on startr buttonand go to control panel and click clock,language, and region and then select Date and time.
2. Click the Internet Time tab, as well as after that click Change settings. If you are provoked for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
3. choose the check box subsequently to Synchronize with an Internet time server, choose a time server, as well as after that click OK.
Old 01-12-2010

As much as I am grateful for your kindnesses in trying on the way to assist, I have to call concentration on the way to my original post, wherever I stated: "No matter which cause is chosen on the way to sync to". This way I have attempt syncing on the way to the alternating sources accessible. Selecting/ or de-selecting DST as well has no affect on the trouble as well as the computer is current by means of the updates from Microsoft.
Old 01-12-2010

I would suggest you to do the system restore back the computer on the way to poind at what tiem it was working fine.
To restore the operating system to an earlier point in time, follow these steps:
1. Go to Start, and type in search box system restore as well as after that click System Restore in the Programs list. It might prompt to input administrator password, type the correct password and click continue.
2. Inside the System Restore dialog box, click select a different restore point, as well as after that click Next.
3. It will provide list of restore points, click a restore point which was created previous to you begin on the way to experience the question, as well as after that click Next.
4. Click Finish.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,