Thread: windows vista restart suddenly after getting an error

windows vista restart suddenly after getting an error

Hey Friends. I installed windows vista in my computer 64 bit. I started receiving an error nowadays following 3 minutes of being connected to the internet and this is now a normal thing to me. The message I receive is this: "Windows has come across a dangerous problem and will restart automatically in 1 minute." This only occurs whenever try to connect to the internet for about 3 minutes. I received the following error: "Event 1000, application error, Event 5007, WerSvc, Event 6008, EventLog error. So friends can you tell me what the problem is so please help me out in these problem. Is this due to internet connection whenever I connect it or some other? Is this error related to the internet connection because my pc is getting restarted frequently? So anyone have a suggestion so please let me know.

Re: windows vista restart suddenly after getting an error

Hello friend I think this error occurs frequently whenever you connect to the internet. So I suggest you to turn on your pc and press key f8 continuously in order to get the several lists through which the windows can start. From that select the safe mode options by using tab to scroll up and down. Then login as administrator that you using currently in normal mode. Then click on start menu and then go to all programs then selects accessories and then goes to run. In that text type MSCONFIG and click on OK. Then new windows will open select the SERVICES tab and search for GBP service. And uncheck it and select OK and afterward restart your pc and check out that the problem is resolve. I hope so it will work you out.

I m facing this same problem too, I have a windows 7 home premium edition in my home whenever I restarted in safe mode everything is usual as it was working in normal mode but whenever I swapped towards the normal mode I m facing the same error after restarting from safe to normal mode. I frequently run the antivirus, checking the scandisk, properly done the de-fragmentation, sfc.exe, but still I m getting the same error to me whenever I logon with my user account. I already attempt make a new user too. But it won’t help me out so please help me out from this problem? Or even the antivirus is the issue for this problem or the internet connection is the problem?

Ok I may help you out from this situation I think that antivirus is not the issue if you are supposing it is the issue of the error causing in your computer and this are the general error causes due to windows vista cryptographic system that generates an error inside your computer. This are the application error you can’t help it out, So I suggest you to always start your pc in safe mode avoid the restart problem and disable your Active x control to avoid of getting the error. I think it may help you out from this problem.