Thread: Desktop refers to a location i.e. unavailable error Windows 7

Desktop refers to a location i.e. unavailable error Windows 7

Hey I want to know that how can I resolve my problem, my system is running good but some days ago when I start my system I have entered the user name and the password for further process, but system is not taking this specification and saying that Desktop refers to location i.e. unavailable. I have desktop computer which simply runs under Microsoft Windows 7 operating system, my system has Intel core 2 Duo @2.7GHz processor, RAM about 4GB, and 320GB SATA hard drive. I don’t know why this is actually happen on my computer, do you have any clue to solve this problem. My photo appears on the user login name but it not taking this name and the password to login into the account. Is there is anybody that has same problem and got the solution, please if you have then gives it to me, any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Desktop refers to a location i.e. unavailable error Windows 7

If you have made many of the changes in the windows 7 operating system means in the user profile or in the default user profile, this may cause the lost of password and the user id from the system directory. This password stores in the system dll file. To fix this problem just open another admin account from there you can change that password and the user id. I have only this solution, try this I hope this might help you to solve this problem.

If you have lost the password and the user id you can’t get access in the system profile. You can fix this problem by simply removing CMOS battery, first power off the machine then open your system cabinet in that you will see that small battery which is somewhat look like watch battery, just remove and clean the slot and place it again, turn on your system, you will see that your system is not forcing you to put any password or user-id. Try this solution; I hope that is work on your system

---- Oh you have made such big mistake but don’t worry, that you can solve this problem for that you have to follow some step. First remove CMOS battery and start your system if it not works out there then you has to must reinstall the system again. You have to do this because without password and user-id, your system not allows anyone to access inside it. This is for the security purpose, just do as I say to you; I wish that it work on your system.

You have done such childish mistake but don’t worry you can solve it easily. You know what, I have solve this query, I have done same thing some time ago, that I forgot the password, and system not giving me access to the all the process. I called the software engineer, he has solved this problem, after seeing my problem he has opened the computer and remove one jumper which placed somewhere near to the hard drive, and replaced again, he restart the system, and computer runs without any password. So think over this solution, I hope this might help you to solve this problem.

To solve this problem I am giving you the best option that open your system cabinet, in that you will find one battery which is somewhat look like watch battery, just remove it and after sometime again places properly, restart your computer, you will solve this problem. If it not work out there then you have only option remaining that is you have format your system, and I am sure that after reinstalling the system, you might get satisfy.