Thread: Windows 7 GADGET feature not responding as per system

Windows 7 GADGET feature not responding as per system

Hey man, I want some suggestion about the windows7 GADGET feature. My system is running nicely but recently this system is not fulfilling my requirement, I am so confused that what I should do to come out from this mess. I have computer that simply runs under windows7 operating system, it has Intel core 2 Duo processor @3.0GHz, 4GB (2 x 2) RAM, all that peripherals working nice but don’t know why gadget feature is not displaying anything. I am using MSE security application for the system security. I have scan my computer but nothing happen after that, I don’t know what to about this problem? I can access that feature but it not allow me to do anything. When I run this tool it shows small squares only with the move and close button, nothing at all. If you have any solution or any kind of suggestion, please give it to me. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Windows 7 GADGET feature not responding as per system

--- This problem only occur in your system if in cases this tools driver mans setup get damaged or get corrupted due to any reason. This may happen due to any of the virus, you can fix this problem by just reinstalling again, or you refer any of the Microsoft sites, by which you can get the proper installation guide. So think over this solution, might help you.

There is some possibility that if your system has lost that feature means the executable path, may cause you this error. To solve this problem just scan your computer with the updated anti-virus, I know that you have scanned your computer but first update your anti-virus and then scan your computer. Updates automatically download all new virus signatures, by which you can find new virus that affecting your system. So do what I say to you, I hope that work on your system.

I am sure that it happens because of only virus, this virus made only for the damaged. But don’t worry you can fix this problem by simply following steps. For this first close gadget if it is running then open command prompt as ADMINISTRATOR, and then write the command
    "Regsvr32 atl.dll
    Regsvr32 "%ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\sbdrop.dll
    Regsvr32 "%ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\wlsrvc.dll"
    Execute this all command one by one, after doing this you may see the DllRegisterServer in <Filename>.dll succeeded. Try this solution I hope that it works on your system.

Through this feature you can make any shortcut for your easy use. If in any cases this feature has lost or get corrupted due to any reason you have to suffer from this type of problem. But don’t worry you can solve this problem. To do this just follows the step by which you can solve this problem. First right click on sidebar and choose exit. You can also this bar from task manager, then open your windows explorer and create following location bar:
    “%localappdata%\Microsoft\windows sidebar%”
    and press enter, you will see that on your system screen this feature is enabled on your computer. Try this solution I hope this might help you to solve this problem.

--- I am not so sure that it work on your system, I have some information about this situation, try this I don’t worry it never harm your system. To do this open Admin Command prompt, in that type
    regsvr32 scrrun.dll
    regsvr32 jscript.dll
    after doing this you may see the
    DllRegisterServer in <filename> succeeded
    message , that means the command is execute. After that logoff your computer and login again, you might see the GADGET feature on your screen. Try this solution, I hope that after trying this you your requirement might be fulfills automatically.