Thread: Windows 7 Blurry/Fuzzy display

Windows 7 Blurry/Fuzzy display

I have recently installed windows 7 OS and I really love it however I want to continue to make use of it although it every presently appear fuzzy as well as I have tried the whole thing from Changing the DPI, on the way to resolutions to apparent type text, on the way to screen refresh rates, not anything just not anything makes it appear crisp similar to it was at what time I was using vista. I have a 17 inch LCD flat screen. On vista I make use of to use 1024x768 however its means on the way to blurry as well as large on windows 7. I’m by means of a Radeon hd 4350 as a result I thought possibly it’s the driver. Updated it. Still not anything. Blurry as well as fuzzy. It is able to be hard on the eyes as a result I’m just regarding set on the way to go back to vista. If anybody be able to assist, that would be great. Windows 7 is huge as well as I really want to continue to make use of it. Thank you in advance for any suggestion.

Re: Windows 7 Blurry/Fuzzy display

The problem you posted is associated toward a post installation problem .
    You be able to attempt updating your video card driver by means of visiting the maker website as well as downloading it from there to a certain extent than by means of the Update Driver task in the Device Manger, at the same time as that will just update to a driver from Microsoft.As well, the majority LCD screen has a native resolution so as to if set to a dissimilar resolution will build the vision unclear as well as blurry similar to your describing. I think that it's 1024x768 designed for the 17" monitor, at the same time as it worked in Vista that means as well as functions in Windows 7 that way.

I’m also having the similar trouble.My eyes begin on the way to sting at what time looking on the monitor more than little minutes.previous to windows 7 I used windows XP as well as used 1024x768 at 100Hz, outstanding picture superiority as well as now it's kind of fuzzy as well as cannot place lower resolution on the means on the way to make make use of of 100Hz (now in 1600x1200 at 85Hz which windows 7 suggest) for the reason that it seem bad in windows 7.At what time trying on the way to play world of warcraft I get dizzy as well as eyes start to sting as well as cannot play. Sometimes I yet feel sickness.I have newest drivers from Nvidia, I make use of Asus geforce 8800 GTS 320Mb.

I have solved it.I prepared two custom resolution all the way through nvidias panel as well as at what time switching to the further it prompt for a test, do the test however do not recognize it, allow it relapse as well as voila its normal crystal apparent picture once more)seem to me similar to a software bug moreover from nvidia or windows 7.Searched the net for hours however could not discover any reply, even though cannot place it toward make use of 100 Hz, it make use of 85 Hz now. Can’t still force it or else no matter which, it showed in win xp .